My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, May 31, 2010

JayBee Day!

Life is so different without my lappy around. Yes, I'm in JayBee now, till mid June i guess.... or should i say, till my result is out or till when i come bck from Borobudur! =)

I miss my bed...

one thing's best here, I dont need to go out and spend money. hahahah!!! a path for me to save money!

Any issues on me nowadays?
nah, Kuen's faith is still strong.

Just that i start to miss NoGaps friends, miss my uni mates, and my lil pumpkin. I miss her lots... and.. my lil AL. =)

Miss them lots!! I wish I'm in Klang and i can meet all of them. JB is like... so far away from Klang.. Gosh.....

anyway, my holiday this sem is the most contented ones. I bet my friends who went holidays with me felt the same. =) great celebration, great trips, great time, new friends!!! I love this sem's holiday!!!! =)


I'm now refreshing my notes and preparing for the next war. Mmm... I knw i shouldn but.. i should\.

Stress free at last.. i hope it lasts... =)
Good time won't last, this is very normal.

Somehow, seeing my coussies study, it makes me think of my studying time. My secondary school life. hahaha!!!! I really wish them all the best!!!

owh yeah, I'm happy to see Song as happy as ever, he is singing with CAssie, and my bro now... haha!! My bro plays piano, cassie plays guitar, Song.. Croak like a toad!!! LOL!!!
anyway, I'm really glad to see them happy!
His results improved... and he has his last exam 2mr... then we can really spend our quality time together!

And And!!! My Jeslyn!! i love her so much!!!!! she is so so SO adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah!!


I have so much to share , I have so much to write!! too bad, i cannot upload photos!!! sigh... i wish i could upload Jeslyn's photo and my Tioman, NoGaps Photo fr you guys!!! so that you guys see my new friends!! and my wonderful time with my babes in Tioman!! =)

I guess it's time to stop writing?? hahahah!!
preparing to go swim later. =) owh, love swimming!!! =)


Ciao!!! Ciao!!!

Miss you guys!!!! =)

Pumpkin!! i saw ur promise!! to mummy..... and i will be your witness...hey sis, you can do it, for sure!! I always have faith in you. Rmber, nothing is easy. Work hard for it. Love you LOTS! =) 

No comments: