My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 13, 2010

WHat a DAY!!!!!!!!!!

so, I'm at Aeris place blogging. Today, I realize that everything happens for a reason!! I still believe that God made me go through today for a reason!!

First, I was suppose to go hiking with my buddies, Sher, Aeris, Angela, and Aina. Well, I overslept and i woke up at 630am!gosh.. so damn late!!! sigh.. so i told them to go ahead and meet them for breakfast.
I left at 30am, filled my pertrol and air....

Half way through.. before the first toll in Klang, my tyre puncture! sigh....
I was really calm, and i called my dad, so.. he gave me the foreman number... I waited for 2 hours for the foreman.. and he didnt turn up, SO suey, my phone NO BATT!!! OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I waited.. and waited.. cuz previously i  called the foreman and told them my location,.. so i was hoping that they will locate me cuz i was the only car stopping by the road. .. =(
what was i doing? counting cars and singing... LOL!

Well, i really prayed that SomeOne don't leave me alone without noticing me.. Owh, i prayed.
not long afterwards, the PROPEL CAME!!! YAY! one of the PLUS highway car toll, they are responsible for problem solving on cars. haha!!

I called my dad and asked him to call the foreman.. i told them the PLUS guy was there,so he said.. ask help from the PLus guy..

Too bad, my stupid car don't have the CROSS to open the screw's nat...
so, the PLUS guy went to his HQ in SUbang to get his tools... yeah la, in directly he was hinting me to give him more money.. haha!!!

so, i waited for 30mins again, he came, change the tyre.. and I paid him 20buckc. At first, i wanted to give 20, but my heart tells me to give 25... At last, i gave them extra 5 bucks for their precious effort!!! =)

So, here i am... In Aeris's place, after washing my car, to BUANG SUEY! haha!! no la, my car was abandoned since a month ago.... hehe..

Erm... I'll be busy the whole day though.. haha!!! have fun peeps!!!!

Good day ahead~ I still believe....

No comments: