My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, June 07, 2010

back from Jogja!!!

For another time in my life, I'll sing and give praise to the LORD.

Yes, I passed my finals with only one Supplementary paper end of this month!! AMEN!! AMEN!! aMEN!!!

So, i just came back from Jogjakarta yesterday, was really really tired. so, I slept when i was back. I will upload all my photos by next monday!! yay!! will be back to Klang this Sunday after my niece's full moon!!!!

Gosh, what to buy for her?
i dun hv time to shop at all..... sigh.....

owh, Just a short update on me and I'll have to study again later. Thank God that my average was more than 50%. hehe.....
so, New sem, new challenge!!!

owh, i'm gg to Aeris's place end of this month!! yeah.... TRIPS again!!!!! =) LOLs!!!!

I'm so good at playing.... hehe... no la, it's actually a form of relaxation and to spend time with Aeris and her family.
Partly, I wanna pledge and fullfil my promise to HIM. =)
Sad that i have to use this way.... Mmm..


Chatted with AUnty JAne. She's the coolest person on earth.
nah, I'm not going to create any disharmony in my family. For sure. I'm doing things on God's way. Listening to him whatever that i have to. =)

still, I cant believe that i passed the toughest CNS with a good mark. hahaha!! God's grace.
The rest, i dun really care cuz i knw i did okay, except for the Pharm An, I knew i'm going to flunk after i came out from exam hall. so.. yeah la...
now, it's a time for  me to make this second chance right. and I'm going to NAIL IT!

FOR SURE!
Will not give up la, If i wanted to give up, I've already given up pharmacy years ago. =)

So, for all of you out there, congrats to u guys!!! cuz all of you have made it to this stage! and.. nothing can stop us anymore! Hold on to HIM, and sail through. HE will pull us through.
He will carry me through. He will carry us through. =)


Yes! =)


I miss klang's life......

and the black magic ROTI! hahahaha!!

No comments: