My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 05, 2010

WORMS. Worth to read.

I wanna thank Chean for being so supportive on sharing her testimony with me. Love her lots as my blurrest ALO! =)

Honest speaking, i feel different today. --->ALIVE.

For me, things are changing bits by bits now. My faith, my journey, my future. but still, i will walk by faith.

It is really blessed to be loved. I need more time to prove to them and to share. Well, one thing’s for sure, my life will never be the same again.I am learning, still learning. This is just a test on how much i could hold on to my faith. I will not give up.

Okay, I want to write about the WORMs, Let me share something with you all.

We, humans are worms. WORMS are actually species which  consumes everything around them when they’re in the soil, they take everything, use everything, and they don’t really contribute. Just like us. Cows contributes cheese, milk, meat, gee, fats.. Trees contribute fruits, bark, stem, leaves, oxygen, but us? we do not contribute anything at all. WE eat the cow, eat the fruits, drink their milk… okay, if Human were to contribute their milk to the cow, when the cow drinks it, it will die. So, what are human contributions??? We’re worms. Even worms feed on us. When there’s a body, the worms will change the body into fluid, worms will grow, until the body left skeleton. When the worms have nothing to feed, the worms consume each other. Big worm eats the small worm,and eats smaller worm.. at the end, one big fat worm left. The only worm then will perish and tht’s the end of metamorphosis. Can you relate it to us?humans? We consume things, consume anything around us.. until we have nothing left, we grab people, corrupt them, and “eat” them up,control them.. End up? we will still die with nothing carried with us. Just like a worm. That’s so much for the Human and worm.

however, We should learn from worms too, why? have you ever wonder why worms doesnt have names? Think of it, even dogs, cats, horses, cows.. have names, Worms?? Nothing!!! but… Worms are the benefiting species. When there’re worms, there’s life. Eventhough they dun have any names or status in the chain of nature, but they have the largest contribution. They fertililize the soil, they can turn rock into soil, they turn anything into soil. Worms are humble, arent they? they live deep down inside the soil, helping mother nature quietly without anyone noticing it…

When HE dies, He died as a scarlet worm. Scarlet worm is a worm which will pledge themselves on a bark, lay eggs, cover the eggs and die. When it dies, it became purple colour. So, the baby worms will feed on the scarlet worms body and grow as worms. (it means, Christ died for our sin so tht we’ll live) =)

Shouldnt we live like a worm? eventhough we dun have the status, names, Datuk, tAn sri, or whatever whatever, we still work and benefit the nation. Eventhough you have names, you will still die like a worm. Worms.. will still consume your body and what are you? You cant take your money, your fame, everything that you build with you into the soil.

So, Humans = worms'; Worms are creature that consumes everything around it, grab whatever that is beside it… tk and tk and tk, and consume. In return, worms actually benefit the nature by working the soil, turn everything hard eg. rocks into fertile land. As human, we shouldnt just take. We have to give as well. The more you consume, the more you have to give. The more you give, the better it is because the bigger the reward you’ll get.

Unfailing love of scarlet worm, so unreserved. died and feed the baby worms.

As a part of the nation, we have the responsibility to love others and contribute. =)

So, that’s much for my worm story. It actually acts as an eye opener to me and it makes me realize a lot of things. Scarlet worm’s love is just so true… =)

Blessed resurrection day everyone!

adapted from Ps.Henry. =) great one. =)

-----------------------===================-------------------------------------

For once, let me decide the path of my life. If i was given a choice, I will still walk the path that i’m walking now. =)

 

================--------------------------===========================

 

Owh…. Clash of the Titans, why do you suck? haha!!!!

 

P.S : AL, sorry for the FFK. I really couldnt meet you up. Movies next week perhaps? LOLs! (again, no promises). =)

P.S.S : I’m okay. =) no worries. Meals next week? =)

P.S.S : hey bro, have fun studying in Dungun! thanks for being so damn supportive!! You are one cute stupid fellow!!! who replied me “BRA” when i sent you “BRO…” sweat………….. haha!

No comments: