My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 05, 2010

P.S I love you.

I just cant concentrate. After this post, I’m gg to just off everything and MUG!

I was in a not that good condition this morning. I practically ZONE OUT!! My mind was wandering. haha!!!

So, Yesterday was a turning point in my life. Today, i woke up, a voice in me asking me not to give up. =)

Things change, people change. however, for better of course. I have confidence that i am going to convince and prove to them. I am not afraid. You might think that this is just another friend’s influence, but let me make this clear. This is HIS influence this time. I knw, i knw. Deep in the heart of you still hope that i’ll turn back, or be who i used to be.

Since we were young, we weren’t being brought up in a strong faith family, so now, for once, let me pursue what i want. =) For my sake, I knw that you will be understanding enough to see and feel how i feel. I knw how you feel,You might feel disappointed and keep asking questions like WHY? HOW? WHEN?  but.. my feeling is so strong that i couldnt stop myself from denying this feeling anymore.

Do you not think that i tried to move back? That period of time, I really feel miserable cuz i don’t knw what am i, where am i.. where do i belong…

I really hope you will read this, which i think it’s impossible. If and only if you’re more sensitive about us.

Dun worry, this path is not a bad way.. Its just me, whom have found a way which i belong. I still love you like how i used to be, and now… I love you even more.

Where does my life leads to? I always believe that it is arranged. This week is another challenge to me.

I wanna hold on to this love. It is so true, amazing. Like i said, i love you very very much, so.. let me hold on for once, okay?

Without you realizing it, i am at the stage of adulthood and it’s time to decide where should i go, and where should i head to. If you are worried about me, don’t be. This is not a ROTTEN route. 

Never in my life, my feeling is so strong. All i ask, is the permission for you to let me pursue what i want in life. =)

        pure_heart

 

On the other hand, I’m starting another new journey. I am thrilled, as i am moving towards a way that my heart was lead to.

Okay, this is the last post that i express how i feel. I will purely update on myself on my next post. =)

 

                                        pure_heart_2_web[1](3)

Picture says a thousand words huh?? =) I agree. =)

 

 

 

P.S I Love you.

No comments: