My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 04, 2010

waves of emotions.

I dunno how to put my day into words. I am definitely having a scary weekend. How on earth people can make something so innocent into words? I am seriously nauseated.

Today is the day that i break myself out. Thanks Ms. Red for the advise. My heart felt just so warm. I’ll take my time. Owh, I’ve met Mrs Andrina today!! Gosh, such a long time since i’ve met her. =)

A new day, a new life. =) Have a blessed resurrection day.

 

I’ve caused a lot of hurtings today. Why is it so hard to pursue what i want?

I seriously dunno what drives me, but there’s a sense of power, strength in me pushing me there. i felt it. I really felt it.

It’s a lot of feelings to me, seriously a lot.

I dont wanna do or see anyone else till i settle my stuff. I have to cut it clear once and for all. I might be cruel, but… yeah la.

This afternoon was crazy. Scared the shit out of me. I am in deep shit. It seems like everyone is avoiding each other. I am thinking of a way to present myself.. too bad, i dun quite knw my stuff!!! Tht’s why!!!!!!

I’ve pull out from meetings, outings today. I am so sorry to my friends. I hope you all understand my situation.

-----------------=======================---------------------------------------

Met Ju today, well… she is waiting for delivery. I am glad. I’ve thought of what to give this little baby. =) haha!! but it costs me a lot. Mmm… for his sake, i will give.=)

My cousin’s sis’s baby due on JUNE!! yay!! I wanna buy a  lot of things for the baby, i always ask her to give me a niece or nephew, now.. I’ve got one!!! hahah!!!!

-----------------=========================---------------------------------

It’s weird. I can’t wait to go back to birdnest……

 

sigh…………………………..

 

“do not tk this as a hindrance, dun worry. tk your time.  =)” – Datin Red.

tht’s why friends are very important.

 

-------------------=====================---------------------------

will be having a busy week. One more quiz to go before finals. Wish me all the best.

 

------------------=======================-----------------------------

Worms. WE are worms.

hard to understand? I’ll blog about it in my next post..  (hopefully my mood is still there)haha!

----------------------===========================------------------------------------

adichamp

This is the Dobok I need now..I like this very much!!! The one that i’m using, it’s already old. It costs RM 250, buy online, by pay pal. haha!!! maybe I should get this as my bday present??? or my next year new year’s present. =)

ok, my objective.. to get one new ADIDAS DOBOK by this year if possible! YAY! Too bad, I dunno what size I’m wearing… I think size 5.. Mmm…. =)

 

Nike is too expensive. PINE TREE is cheap but not comfortable. Adidas, nice, elegance, affordable.

No comments: