My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Wonderful day. =)

I finally understand what does REDEEMED means. Seriously, i don’t quite understand it last year, but now… i knw it well. Yes, I am redeemed! =)

 

Thank God for a wonderful day. Okay, i literally screwed up my QA paper by crapping through the answers.. however, my confidence is not shaken. Actually, i have nothing to fear, I’m just going to do my best, that’s all. =)

My life as a student, Mmm…. quizzes just ended today. I am Quiz free but i have finals to prepare. =) haha!!!! I can’t believe that next week will be my last week in Klang! How do i feel? I do have a number of ppl whom i wanna meet these 2 weeks. =) I hope everything goes fine la.

I still cannot believe that my journey has been so far so wonderful. Nothing is impossible…

I do hope that my dear Aunty J will help me out on this… if she happens to see or read my previous posts.

I’m in an extremely lazy state today. Nah, i’ve decided to have a stress-free day.. Just for today. =) 2mr, My battle for my finals will start. No time to waste though. =)

 

The preach of the WORM story still ringing in my head. =0 owh, i dunno why. It kept reminding me that i have to be humble for everything and love everyone. =)

-0------------------====================--------------------------

LAck of sleep has been part of my life. It happens frequently this sem. Gah… how i wish i have 40 hours a day.haha!!!

Till today, i still feel that they are trying to avoid the conversation with me. Owh, i need to love them to understand me.. Not understand them to love me. Perhaps, this is a light path that i get?

Sometimes, i don’t really understand how does things work for me. Holy Spirit huh? yeah, probably! Anyway, i knw that there is a purpose why am i being called. owh, i’ve been loving myself and my father even more than ever. =)

---------------======================----------------------------------------------

I’ve watched a movie on pps, so far for my time out. I hardly have time for movie, alone. Perhaps, If no one wants to watch with me this weekend, I would like to experience it again… Movie alone..

Gosh, if Ms Red sees this, she will say “ YOu DON”t NEED TO DO EVERYTHING ALONE, OKAY!!!” haha!!! She is acting DAMN CUTE these few days. =) and she hates ppl calling her cute. LOLs!

It’s true, I’ve been doing things alone. okay, come on and stand on my shoes.. how can i not do things alone?? I dont wanna ring or text anyone just because i am lonely or just because i have nothing else to do. Perhaps, I am being too independent.. and it turns out to be not a good thing.

Anyway, i am not always lonely. Or should i say, i am not lonely. =)  thanks to My beloved AL who texts me almost every single day, regardless saying good night, or good morning. (hey gal, love you lots). I think, emotional wise, me and her are the same type of person. woohoo…. knw me well to understand this la! =)

see? sometimes its because of the sense of being at home makes me laze. Home is always the best place to hide. haha!! nah, i don’t hide, i just like spending time at home.

I have this week to settle my unsettled problem. I hope everything goes fine. I will take it slow… it reminds me of some quote :" “ GOD did not do everything in one day, what makes you think you can?”

Yeah, slowly.. no rush Kuen! –=)

Its 9pm. nice hour to watch another movie and sleep. Spare me for a day! =) I need a recharge. =) If not, I’ll go cuckoo!

okay, its time for me to end this post.

 

P.S : I just love walking with him…. it makes me feel safe. I’m so in love!!! haha!!!!

 

P.S.S: iPod!!! iPOD!!!!!!!

No comments: