My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Just a very quick update!

Quick update, slept at 330am. GOSH! Phone batt died off and i literally studied at Ms. Red’s place till 3am…  sobs…

She asks me to wake up at 5am and wake her up, haha!! i refuse to.. anyway, i cannot wake up also. Well, I’ve decided to wake up at 730am. Here i am, washed up, clean and fresh! =)

I am so damn lack of sleep! Class till 3.30pm today. Mmm…. I seriously wanna sleep through the whole day after quiz!!!

okay la, just a quick update, wanna brainstorm before i go to class later. =)

 

Peeps, happy day ya!!

God bless all of you!!

 

Mmm, downloaded some songs yesterday, from HILLSONG again!! gosh, the 2009 album is nice!!!!  I still like this kind of worshiping songs rather than RAp, Rock, Pop.. ok la, although they are not bad, but… it’s too shallow to me. The things that they wanna portray in the song is too shallow. I still love HillSong and Chris Tomlin kind of songs~!! =)

 

Time to go off!! Mug again. =)

 

P.S : He shall reign…Yahweh. Cool one from HS! =)

No comments: