My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Couch potato.

I feel like a potato! Gosh…. the potato name of mine came true today! sigh.

What happened huh??? I ate the best Dim Sum in Sri Petaling today!! especially the chicken nest pau! hahahah!!!

then.. i watched movie till NOW!!!! doing nothing!!!! I am really worry-free despite of what happened just now. Mmm…

time just fly, i had no regrets doing what i did. I just sit in front of the laptop, watch movies, FB… hahaha!! what a life. yeah, it would be my last day doing this. Tonight, I’m starting my battle. =) yeah!!! tonight is a long good night! =)

Watched INDECEDNT PROPOSAL, American Idol, and Shrek 3!! woohoo!! i love the idols this week!!!! they are awesome!!! =)

 

I’m gg back this Saturday!! yay!

 

So, This Sunday is a bless…

 

I’m having a great day!!!! I hope you too!

 

------------------------------------====================================------------

I’m rotting at home… rotting, as in ROTTING. haha!!!!

and i enjoy this kind of life….. and i knw it cannot last long. =)

 

Peepsie! have a nice day!!!

 

FEarless… in me.

There is why i undergo all these. I knw…  I won’t give up easily. For sure. =)

No comments: