My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Silence

                                     silence1

Silence can be valuable; dont break it unless you can improve on it.

reading OUR DAILY BREAD and the Holy book has calmed me down more than ever. Yeah, the power of God and prayers. =)

For now, all i can do is keep silence. I’m going to improve on it, tht’s why i am not breaking the silence.  To listen and learn are the most important criteria to improve myself, emotionally and spiritually.

My first step was brought out by the almighty, and my follow up steps .. I will be walking with a lot of people. I am blessed.

I’ve come to a point to realize that all these will be over soon. I’ll leave all my tears behind, cuz i knw everything which will be coming up will be amazing, than ever before.

In this matter, silence is still the most valuable thing. Until the day i’ve proved that i am not what i was, I will not break it.

Sin against the one i love will be washed away. Like i said, I have the victory, I’ve won. i’m taking my baby steps, believe it or not, i feel safe now.

 

I hope today is the last day i drop my tears. my heart is healing. Thank God, he made me strong. 

I don’t regret. I am more thrilled because my eyes are open now. Amazing things can happen and it is happening on me.

The coming tears i’ll shed is the tears of joy.

This Jeremy Camp song—WALK BY FAITH played while i am typing the last sentence… Power of coincidence. =) haha!

well i will walk by faith
even when i cannot see
because this broken road
prepares your will for me”

No comments: