My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4 in the morning

Silence has been the only words i speak since Sunday. Yesterday was worse, it’s a total silence language.

I feel heavy to say a word, Maybe deep in me, i knw that whatever i say, it doesnt make a stand anymore. So, i decided to keep silence. i dunno how long i will be in this state, but i think it’s going to be long.

My teeth is extremely pain now. I was awaken  by the pain, and the heat of the weather, plus a call from Pamelo. owh, he still wakes me up.

Again, i seriously couldnt recognize my voice.

 

Sher offered her ears, i feel blessed. cuz i am surrounded by a bunch of besties. I think she is the irst and only one who noticed me. =) Sher, thanks for the offer. You’ve been a wonderful friend, joker + listener to me… I’m still fragile, tht’s why i am still a keeper. =) Loves… =)

 

I’m mending things. Need time.

 

okay, 4 in the morning, time to bath and study.

No comments: