My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 16, 2010

made me smile…. =)

Today is a blessed day. Tiring, but i feel blessed.

Class non stop from 8am to 730pm. 2mr is the same routine, class till 730pm.. haha!! What kind of study break is this??? sigh….

However, 3 girls made me smile today.

First girl, Aeris.

She sent me a very beautiful message. I appreciate it very much. One thing’s for sure, I’m surrounded by a bunch of great friends. Aeris, you are one of them. Although we always fight with our mouth, haha… but most of the time we don’t mean that, we just find it fun to be that way.

It reminds me of someone who told me : “wah, ur friends no bau perempuan punya?”

I din reply cuz i dun wanna hurt the person, deep in me, i told myself, “the most important is the heart.. the rest, gah.. screw it”

Sei Yea!! Narcolepsy girl! muahaha’!!

 

Second girl, DAtin REd

Third Girl, Eliz.

What have they done????

Image324  Image331

can u locate the similarities between the 2 pics??? Look at the black mold!!! hahaha!! on the left side of the forehead!!!

yeah, tht’s her MARK. =)

Eliz drew the first pic, i took the second pic. muahaha!!

 

Image330 Image332

see the similarity?? Now, dun look at the mold, look at the teeth!!!

LOL!!!!

 

                    Image335

Datin RED added the PETALING STREET CIPLAK EAR RING,purple colour summore… super DATIN!! then the non-spherical PEARL NECKLACE plus a big, HEAvy, high CARAT CROSS!!! hahaha!!

So good huh? she imagined herself this way….. summore purposely BOLD the GOLD CROSS!!!!

                               Image338

Picture says it all!!! tht’s why, this pic turns into…………

God loves us no matter how we look like..

 

                            DSC00707

BROWN COLOURED DATIN RED, yeah, she is DARk.. with a *KEEP-DREAMING* half blond hair!! (hope she’s not a dumb blond la, though she looks like one..)

LOL!!! Eliz drew the MOLDED DATIN, Sher DREW the side characters and labeled one of them as CHICKEN. Well, according to her, the chicken suppose to be me…. cuz i call her chicken, and she called me chicken BACK! sigh… Damn cute la!! DAtin RED!

 

                     Image333

both of them Happily design the MASTERPIECE! =)

 

I had a great time laughing and singing like mad in the computer lab. Thanks to both of these JAKUNs la! =) hahaha!!!

 

 

Sei yea (si pat por), that was sweet of you. =)

No comments: