My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 01, 2010

A random thought… hehe.

I’m abusing myself with Drug Abuse now. Mmm… the night is seriously cold and I’ve been FFK-ed by Ms Red since afternoon.

I think  I’m going to sleep early today.. =)

Today, I’ve been wondering why our beloved Ms Wong has been so kind to us. YEs, in fact, she is the only lecturer that does THIS to us. Of course, i am thankful. I don’t know what others think or how they feel, but i think they are thankful to her too.

Seeing her doing all this makes me think of lots of possibilities. First, it might be that she is leaving soon. Tht’s why she wants to leave us with good grades.

Second, she is sick of the MOTHER! i wont say my MOTHER, but THE MOTHER! Sick of doing what she asked but end up sendiri yang kena.

Thirdly, she really want us to score. Since if she is not doing THIS, she is going to be screwed by THE MOTHER too, so why not help us and get screwed?

okay, maybe i think too much larrr…… or maybe what she wants is just to help us, purely US but nothing else.

 

Well, Ms Penny has been acting kinda weird. I dunno whether its because she is busy or it’s because she kena screwed, she no longer active on FB. haha!! see? I think too much right?

Whatever it is, She is just doing her job. Regardless following or disobeying the rules, she is is doing her job, which is to educate us and help us pass. =)

Thank You Ms Pei Nee!! =)

 

Time to go off, I’m going to sleep early today. hehe…. very early. Cuz i’m kinda tired.. (eventhough after nap)

 

What a day…. gah. Spent my whole day in the living hall, studying with my beloved housemate, WK. =) haha!!  Cute guy!!

ok, i need to brush up things before i sleep. still a bit more to go.

 

All the best in Drug Abuse!

No comments: