My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PAss!!!! =)

First thing’s first, i get 80% for my JIVE EXAM. I’m happy!!! hahaha!!! ok la, DAtin was 86%.. I’m the second highest! LOLs!!!

I was kinda like in a “nub” mode today. I dun feel like studying.. maybe due to non-stop class from 930 to 5pm.. I feel kinda lazy and saturated though. =)

DAnce was the moment i enjoyed the most! =)

 

Had dinner with Sher, first time ever that we sat in BABA and talked for almost 1.5 hours. haha!! we gossip and talk…

I wanna thank her for “opening” up the issues and “opening” herself up to me. muahahaha!!! hello, there’s a price to pay for her “opening” k?!?!? I opened up myself! LOLs!!!

The conversation was a good one.  I finally opened up to her on what i opened up to Aeris only… yes, Christianity.

I knw what i want for long d. Lots of things happened.. and Christ answered my prayers.

I am praying that one day my parents will accept Christ in me. =) Now, I am still preparing myself on how to approach them. Owh GOD, bless me with the strength to really convince them.

Shereen Ang, You’re a good friend. =) Seriously feel glad to have someone who has the same frequency with me. She finally opens up the question that she wanna ask long time ago!!!! muahahaha!!!! I’m glad that u open it up and clarify it with me. There are lots more things that i really dunno how to say and describe. But one thing’s for sure, the relationship of me and HIM existed before I even know it. Thanks for all the tips and hints that u’ve given me! =)

-----------------------------=====================--------------------------------

Today is KAyden’s second day of chemo. Still, i wanna pray for him. I want him to heal so badly. GOD, please heal him and let him see the joy of this world. If this is the test you’ve sent to him,GOD, plz guide him through.

Amen.

Kayden is one little angel sent from above to bring smile to the ppl around him. I am thankful to HIM that he is safe and happy when each day passed by. =)

 

I pray that KAyden will be safe each and every single day under God’s grace.  Just like i said, God is training him to be a fighter. HE is testing him to HIS love, and faithfulness. God be with Kayden, stand by him and his family along the way. Pain is no pain as YOU have already suffered everything via Dolorosa.

a-men.

 

------------------------------=====================-----------------------------

Somehow, what Sher said was right. Maybe i should expose my blog to them. =) haha!!! Still, the need of my own privacy is still there. I still want privacy. LOLs!!!!!

 

-----------------------=======================------------------------

 

Overall : Thank you DAtin Red, You are one lovely Siao Cha Bor of mine!!! Mmm… All the best in every single thing!!! *I’m still fantasizing how is ur future husband will be"* muahahahahah!!! Love ya! =) By the way, u’re a great partner for everything. =)

 

Here i share one master piece from ADAM LAMBERT. This is the song that he really sings.. and he sounded great. I like the beat of this song, and the melody. The tempo in the chorus is special!!

SOAKED- by Adam LAmbert.

 

I love the way he sings this song. =) I’m drown in his voice….. =P

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Activities!! here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: