My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 02, 2010

Good Friday, HAppy EAster.

looking at my blogger draft, this is my 656th post since 2008. Mmm…. what a progress.

Today is GOOD FRIDAY, let me send a warm regard and wish to all the Christians out there…

Easter is a time of reflection and joy.
When we emerge from our cocoon
of doubt to fly freely
on the wings of faith.
May you be renewed and strengthened...
...in the promise of our Lord.

 

HAppy EAster day!! =)

 

-------------------------===================------------------------------------

Why am i not looking forward to everything? Gosh, i am psyched!!!!

 

This month is the month where everything starts.  Again, i wonder, why am i on the list? I thought i was forgotten, till the extend that i lost my meaning on existing. Owh yeah, it was that bad. I almost made myself disappear. Believe it or not, I think i’m getting further away.. sort of like leaving on a jet plane. How can i chase myself back?

Is that everything that has been done made me feel this way? HOnestly, one more week.. just one more week… i will definitely walk away.. Walking away from something that i am familiar with, walking towards to something new for me.

I have no fate for the “one more week” instead.

 

I’m still glad that i actually “postpone” my plan to walk away. Anyhow, WHAT BECOMES OF A BROKEN HEART? haha!! mind me, i am not sad, just that there are certain things that had happened and i have to move on. =)

-------------------------------------=================-----------------------------

Owh, it’s GOOD FRIDAY! I hope i get to go to the EAsTer Celebration tonight!!!!! =) Well, let’s see then!!! =)

 

Beautiful Saviour, deliver us.

Good day ya’ll.

No comments: