My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Flooded house.

Thanks to my stupid PIPE BOCOR that i have to skip morning class and the precious HOSPIS TALK today! ARggh..

Owh, i woke up early in the morning, around 4am.. cuz my room was flooded! I did not expect it to flood tht serious as i had already cleaned up the mess yesterday night when i came home after class. Yeah, that time, it has already flooded, and i’ve cleaned twice.

First time, i thought it was the rain, so i mopped the floor. Few hours later, it flooded again!! i find the source, it was from a stupid tiny hole from the edge of the wall on the floor. So, i suspected it was from the bathroom… i turn off the main bathroom water supply..

Due to tiredness, i slept.

Woke up at 4am, shocked!! cuz like i said, muh small room was flooded!.. AGAIN!!!! i woke up, and.. my hsemate said… “ Kuen ar!! HSe flooded!!!”

I was shocked to SOBER. I went out to the living room, true enuf, FLOODED with WATER!! worse still, the kitchen as 1 inch of water!!WAter leaked in from no where!!! gosh…. and the wall in my washing machine space was wet. So,.. yeah, the pipe burst! Luckily hsemate is smart enuf to off the main water supply.. if not, my room will continue to flood. So, it’s because of the pipe, and the water diffuse through the cavity wall, and into my room.

Called the management and my hse owner at 730am. Sorry to wake her up… haha!! anyway, the management ppl agreed to fix it, but at the price of Rm130. After  dozens of phone calls, agreement has been achieved and yeah, Management guy fixed it.

They break the wall, and test the leakage. True enuf, the PVC pipe bursts. Serious leakage….

He continue breaking the wall and check for other leakage. Apparently, tht’s the only one. He replaced the pipe and glue it to dry.

That time, it was already 315 pm….

Gah….

I was so tired.

The management guy will cement the wall back 2mr morning. So…. Mmm…

I believe that everything happens for a reason, i’ll let the reason be loved. I believe that i might be saved from some other things by going through the havoc today. So… strengthens my faith actually. =)

So, My hse water pressure has been reduced.. (yeah, i guess they reduced it.. at last.cacat brats who denied they increased the pressure last WEdnesday) good though. Pipes wil last longer. =)

 

I still went for the last class, at 6pm. In fact, i went to Uni earlier. =) Just to shit and pee…. hahaha!! yeah, imagine, no water supply for the whole day….

--------------------------------------=============-------------------------------------

After class, a bunch of buddies went to have dinner. We chatted for 2 hrs. haha!! it was a big laughing session! =) cuz all of us laughed like crazy. =)

I had a great time…. gossiping! muahahaha!! even guys gossip… believe it?

 

Itulah kehidupan… sobagai seorang individu yang alami stress setiap hari! =)

Every single day, i pray and thank God for blessing me with such great and supportive friends. =) I thank God for my faith. =)  I don’t regret for choosing. =)

 

My Pamelo is coming back!! i cant wait for my iPOD~!! haha.. nah, i cant wait for the McD breakfast this SUnday 6am!!! hahahah!!! I’m bad huh? I don’t care.. hmmph…

okay, time to sleep!! gotto wake up earlier to kiss my notes. =)

No comments: