My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 03, 2010

EAster in CHC.

Never thought that the feeling will be different after accepting HIM. This is true. Ms. REd is right.

I feel different.

In fact, I had a great time yesterday. I wasnt really bother to answer any calls or any messages because I was concentrating on the performance and service. I still believe that one can only concentrate in one thing at a time. =)

Anyway, i manage to reply messages and calls after that.

LOL, I think JOSIE(i miss this name) did not expect me to go?? cuz Sher ain’t going?? hahahha!!!

It was Good Friday. I wanna thank CHIA WEN for being such a nice HOST to me. Seriously, She is a loving, caring girl. Her family is great too. Consists of great ppl. I Feel very very comfortable with her and her family. =)

So, i went to CHIA WEN’s HOUSE at USJ 4. haha!!! Met a few new frens, and they are really cute and funny. =)

Reached church around 8pm after having dinner at the MEdan, gosh.. that place serves nice THAI FOOD!

You coulnt believe it that the QUEUE in City Harvest Church (CHC) was so long!! So many ppl!!! haha!!! I went there for a few times d, but.. i think Yesterday was the longest queue. Well, Thank God that This year is the last EASTER in CHC old building. They are shifting soon to another building which is bigger and can fit 2k of ppl. =)

So, our night started with getting into the CHC hall. IT WAs so packed.. but we manage to squeeze in..THe best is.. we get to be at the very first row, infront of the band! =)

                           Image299

this is how near i am to them. haha!! I like it!

 

                             Image301

My beloved friends!~ =) Kah Kit and Chia Wen.

 

                                   Image303

You knw who’s that in GREY? He is Anthony Zheng Wei Kang!!  He sat in front of us after worshipping session. He is a faithful person. Every time i am there, he is always there. I think he is one of the leaders now. =)

Believe it or not, 颜婉蒨was there also. I didnt knw that she is one of the members there till yesterday. So, yeah la, so far for both of these Astro Star Quest winner. =)

 

                                            Image304

see the crowd? Aeris and Sing Siang were at the very far end on top left. I’m kinda surprised that they came. =)

 

                            Image306

Start of the performance. =)

It’s a drama, big production on the meaning of EASTER.

 

                     Image319

 

                   Image320

 

This is only part of the scene. The whole drama was around 1 hour plus. It was great. Better than last year’s EASTER performance. =)

 

HE is in me…. always, for eternity. =)

I feel different, seriously different than what i was last year. AT least, I feel that HE has landed fully in me, I’ve opened the door for possibilities. =)

 

Easter is the resurrection and rebirth of Jesus Christ. HE has been sent by GOD and died for us, washed away all the SINS, show us that WE DESERVE GOD because HE sent Jesus down, the son of GOD, to show us that GOD=Salvation=eternity=no time constraint.

I’ve definitely benefited a lot from the service yesterday. Several times, HE touched my heart.

Thank You GOD for showing me the way and delivered the message to me.

I will learn.

--------------------------==================-------------------------------

 

once again, it is proven that the first decision is always the best.

(it still depends on situation ya!) hahaha!!!

 

Glad that mummy wants to come and see me, tht’s why I’ll be home a bit later. She wants to have lunch together with me in Cheras. =)

I think that this is a good opportunity. =) haha!!

 

Father and Mother, I Love You! =) that’s F.A.M.I.L.Y.  I knw you guys are going to be with me regardless who am i and who i’ve become.

 

 

 

P.S : I had overdose on eggs yesterday… AGAIN! No more proteins!!! haha!

No comments: