My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tired, but undefeated.

okay, I’m seriously busy this week.. so, this is a short update from me. By the way, I had a great weekend, minus off the silence part lar.. k? So, I spent my days studying, non stop, marathon. I can only fork out some time to blog.

so, i went to Sher’s hse yesterday, as usual la, morning and night become very important to us.. we have to complete and sit on the chair from morning till night.. in exact, midnight.

This is what they do when the Cha bor is bored. She “kills cockroaches”. oooh… JT’s phone has a few games, one of them is a game where cockroaches came out and we have to kill it as fast and as many as possible. NICe GAME!!! I still hold the high score. haha!!

 

                image3921

Killing cockroaches… happily!!!

 

 

            image3922

Coackroached come out and we have to press to kill it. so, it’s fingers dancing on the screen. LOL! =)

 

 

                  image3923

Whole process was funny, cuz she “wo, woo wah wah.. woooi!!! “ aiyo, playing with sound effects!!! haha!!

soon after that, she is addicted to SPORE. sigh… this girl, never ending. =)

 

Well, today is another battle. I’m starting my battle in short.

 

I am tired, but i am not defeated. I knw i can conquer it.

Okay, off i go!!!!

No comments: