My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 09, 2010

A message.

shootted my mugging technique on some notes!! “poof poof”!!

“DAmn, she is bulletproof….” In love with iyaz and Jason Derulo, their songs are just brilliant!!

I knw that it’s FIFA season.. okay, i didnt really knw it till Sher told me a few weeks ago that FIFA has started!!! so, she sent me the FIFA theme song immediately!! hey, i love this song!!!

The version i had in muh phone is just K’naan version only. The video above is K’naan with DAvid Bisbal! anyway, it’s nice too!! =)

 

So, FIFA started. I’ve heard all the comments from the media, from my friends.. from everyone!! how good is this team, how bad is that team… LOL! Ah Kuen is literally not interested in balls but she supports Arsenal? hahaha!!

I am much an ignorant girl? hehe… nah, I read on Footballs news too… Mmm… if and only if the picture on the newspaper attracts me!! haha!!!

-----------------------=====================----------------------------------

can i repost this again??? from SHer..

“I am being a goodie girl.. staying at home tonight!”

hahaha!! =)

 

I miss Black Magic roti canai now… =) knw that i have no chance to eat it this weekend. =) Mmm…. I have more important task to complete this weekend. =) haha!!! It’s again a lot of emotions to deal with. Sooner or later, i have to face this. *biting lips*I’m scared.

The fear is there, yet the courage is there too. Contradicting…~~

It’s true that at the turning point of life, there are so many things to deal with. First is Emotion, second is family, third is your own determination, what comes fourth? yeah.. it’s how you present yourself in the future after the decision been made at the turning point. =)

Well, i still believe that i will get through this. =)

My dear houssie was being sad and disappointed. Mmm… will pray for him as well, i hope he has get over the sadness and move on. =) He is such an intelligent guy. =) I’m sure that he can do it. =)

As i said in earlier post, today is a peaceful day to me, despite of the disasters… gah, i’m facing it now. =) hehe… nah, I’m fearless. I knw i can do it. =)

 

So, i hope that your day is as good as mine.

“When you reach the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on”

Typical quote from Chean. Love her lots!! i miss her too… U need to understand it well… =) it has different meaning to different individual. =)

 

Okay, the rumors of Ms Penny is leaving is getting more and more. Just like i predicted??? hahaha!! nah, I dun think she will read my blog. Anyway, just wanna dedicate this paragraph to her :

Ms PeiNee, You have been a wonderful lecturer. I dun really knw the reasons why you are leaving, but if it’s because of the Mother, i understand. Where ever you go, i wish you all the best. Good luck in your future undertakings. I’m sorry if I’m wrong about you leaving… however, quite sure that i’m right, cuz u’ve been acting kinda different this sem.(based on how u’ve performed last few sems) =) Needless to say, u are one lecturer who had fought for student’s right. Even though u’ve failed to succeed in debating with Mother, dun worry. We knw who cares and who doesnt care for us. WE, generation Y is always different from Generation X. haha!! i’m sure Dr Lim would bow his body down to this statement. Keep being active in FB ya!!! Best regards. =)

 

End-of-my-post.

nites peeps!

 

Can’t wait for 2mr night!!! will be having a superbly fun drinking session!!! haha!! time to GET DRUNK! =)

No comments: