My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

good day of mine. =)

Let me send my bday wish to Zi YUN.. glad to be part of the celebration gangs. hahah!

Image320   Image290

These are cool ppl!! =)

 

                          Image292

this girl lagi cool… haha!

 

               Image274 Image330

cool deco in FUN OK CAFE. haha!!! will go there once again though!! –=)

 

Happy bday ZY! =) God bless you in everything you do. =)

AH Kuen slept the whole day. Now, She can’t seem to concentrate.. She can feel that the weather turns colder and she doesnt have the urge to sleep yet as she had a very long nap today. In fact., she just woke up a few hours ago.

She is.. as usual chatting with her Pamelo. She doesnt knw why, messaging Pamelo has been a routine for her. She is not dependent. She just need someone to talk to and share things.

She had a great conversation with CAryn today. She does not realized that she has so much potential in understanding ppl and guiding others back to the right way. She does not realize that she has so much influence on other ppl. She was shocked that Caryn actually took ah Kuen’s words seriously. In fact, Kuen really made a deep impact on CAryn. She made CAryn’s confidence back, and pointed out the fact that running away is not the solution.

It’s a long conversation. Ah Kuen was said to be the E.coli in her body. Mmm…

Kuen is very Thrilled that she at least done her part as a friend. The rest, it still depend on Caryn. =) Of course, She (Kuen) wants her to do good in her life.

CAryn, face it.. or u’ll loss it.

 

-=------------------=-------------------------=---------------------------=

YAY! I’ll be the alarm clock 2mr!! =) Mmm… I wonder how many times should i “snooze” myself? haha!!! I’m so going to dig my PAmelo UP!

Mood is extremely good today. I’m stepping out from notes for a day. =) Movie, sleeping, and online. what a life. WEll, in an hour’s time, I have to buckle up and start studying for Friday’s quiz d. It’s time for sleepless nights and muggings!!!

-----------------------======================-----------------------------

I wanna say this very long time ago… I wish i can shout it out loud…  In fact, all the “LOLS” made me even sadder. All the text made me moodier. The fact that you are gone is getting clearer in my head now.

For once, i wanna shout it out loud…

NOT MINE ANYMORE!!!!!

U have left a part of you in me.. how not fair it is. You came, You conquer, you hurt, and you go.

SO good of applying what Alexander the Great has done.

 

Can you feel the cuts in me?

 

-----------------------------=====================-----------------------------

woohoo!! 1am! okay, time for DRUG ABUSE! =) ooops.. it’s a subject name k? It’s not that I’m abusing drug!! hahahahaha!!!!!

 

P.S : AL! AL! I wanna meet you lar………. thanks for all the good nights u’ve given me. Thanks for all the loves and misses you’ve sent me. I received it and i knw it’s frm the depth of ur heart.  You’ll never be alone when there are no more heroes… Girl, me luv you! =) You knw how to get me when u need me. =)

 

--------------------------======================-----------------------

Through it all, through it all, when u’re tired and you stumble, I will carry you….

Be haters of evils and lovers of good,and let right be done in the public place--Amos5:15

No comments: