My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

No easy way out.

I would never ask for more.... than an iPOD? plus meals, plus K-song??? OWh gosh, I'm bad...

Studied till i slept and i forgot to turn off the lights.

I guess, this is what's good about me and my condo unit. Lesser ppl, and i can do anything i want. =) hehe.........

Mmm, My place is a conducive place to study, especially with my big table in my living room. =)
Well, I am making full use of it. but yesterday, i made use of my half carpet, half bed's bed. hahaa!! so, the outcome is... I slept on it, but i studied.

I always believe that there's no "No i cant.." "i can't do this, i can't do that..."
well, People sometimes convince themselves, "I just can't change. It's too late. Besides, I'm only human." They are not just belittling themselves;

ppl give up easily because they do not have the strong will and determination. I always pray for others so that they will have the will and determination to accomplish wht they want in life. =)

I've been through a lot of failures .. especially in my study life. Yes, Life is so meaningless when i knw that i failed and God knows how disappointed and down i was. Yet, I would never give up. It's not because it's too late, its because this is what i've chosen, this is my passion.
I failed, yet i found the meaning of doing what i'm doing.

In life, there are no easy way out. As a responsible human, we can't just take all the easy way out. For instance, if something is not working according to your way, you will just give up and say.. "argh.. it's not working and i'm gg to leave it and give up..."

NO! this is totally truly definitely a wrong thinking!!! Why wanna live in a state of denial??!!? Instead of saying.. "no i cant do it, and even if i do, i will do it my own way.. and even if i fail, what's big deal of giving up??" Instead of saying this, a person should find an alternative to pursue what they want.. if you see a wall and you already bang it, will you keep banging the same wall??? bang till you bleed and you still banging??
You knw that this is not the right way, COME ON!! CHANGE!!! You knw you cannot follow your way, why not open up your heart and options to try another way??
Route A leads to no way, of course you'll try route B?!? right??!?

Stubborn leads to "death". I am stubborn, and i am trying my best to open up my mind for more options!!!!!

To me, there is always no harm to try....
If there is a chance to improve myself, i will go for it.

Life, there's no easy way out. Some has not come to a realization that he/she can still achieve more in their life. Actually, they can.

The opportunity is here, what are you waiting for??


Don't be like our "Politics" ruler... because of their short sightedness, we became a 3rd world country again.
Broaden your will and your sight, accept changes in life. God knows that you will like they way HE arrange for you.

There are many many, even thousands of reasons that you can give just to deny the fact that "changes doesnt work for me, I am like that, unchangeable...". To me, why not give it a shot?

"leceh, ma-fan, susah.. troublesomes" are just lame reasons.. and if you're thinking that way, yes trust me, you are giving yourself an easy way out and it will not lead to to where you want.

BE able to accept changes and practice the change will definitely be rewarding in the long run. I am doing it now, accept changes, be a versatile person.

What are you waiting for?

Let the past passed, nah, dun worry about failure.
The moment Thomas Edison failed the 99th times of making the light bulbs, he said to those who discourages him.. "owh, I just found out 99 wrong ways to make a light bulb. "

If you fail, you just found a way that you shouldnt take, instead, you find a new way to succeed. =)


All the best.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

yea, that's alwaz true. that's why they will never get advance, it's something like m'sia! most importantly is having strong determination and enthusiasm. TRY better than NEVER DO ANYTHING. anyway, enjoy BR's PINK day today! have a nice day