My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 22, 2010

Great Monday. No blue. =)

"But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded." -2 Chronicles 15:7

A verse from BIBLE.

I always believe that hardwork will be rewarded. Okay, i knw that my hardwork doesnt really pay everytime.. i mean result wise.. but what i gain most is family.

Thanks Pui San that she actually reminds me that I'm a family person.
Indeed i am.

I felt ashamed to be complaining about how much love my parents gave me. Gosh, They love me just from my head to my toe. I always knw that.

God created human for peace, and love. HE has faith in human to spread his gospel and follow his teaching. He wants to bless all of us. =)
Yet, sinners (Us) are everywhere.

HE is always Forgiving and accept anyone who accepts his love.
We all do sin, I knw. To learn good attitude is to have good gratitude.

I'm still learning ... Yes, Please forgive me for all the sins that i've created. I shall be blessed to be loved.

--------------------------=====================---------------------------------

I have not have any mood today. I slept till the sun shines on my butt, and i still continue sleeping. Feels like I'm in a state of denial not to wake up early. haha!!! =)

I went for Alice In Wonderland. I would never ever watch 3D again..... NEVER!
It was OKAY only.... sigh.
anyway, i like the ending song sang by Avril LAvign! =)


Today, Aeris and I were talking about religion. Owh, no one knows that i always have serious talk with her... Okay, i knw that she looks very "SOT".. but trust me, in terms of serious stuff, we do talk seriously. She needs a chance to spread the gospel, I'm giving a chance to her to practice. that's all. haha!!!!

anyway, It is nice to talk to her. She is somehow immature, and somehow... Mature. She has grow up a lot mentally since the day that i knw her. =)

I wanna congrats her that she is going to be baptized this SUnday. AT last, she is not just a believer by name. =) I am proud of her decision.

To me, the first step is the hardest. =) I need time.
Everyone around me is living in a state of denial that i am different. hahaha! believe it or not, yeah. Even my mum.

Well, i guess now, I'm just going to pray for wisdom and a light to show me the way. All this while, I was guided well. Everything is in HIS will. So, only He knows where am i heading.


My feeling turns better after talking to Aeris. She always give me an answer for what i asked. haha....

Pamelo is having microbiology lab test and another test 2mr. I will pray for him.
Pumpkin is having test too. Of course, I will pray for her.

My siblings are great ppl. God sent them to listen to me and to guide me.. not forgetting.. bully me too? haha!!
i think they are the one who can really suppress me and my pride. Oooh... my parents cant even force my head down....

but for both of them, my head will go down automatically. hahahahaha!!!!

My siblings are wonderful people. cuz God is wonderful and he creates wonderful creation.

I promise to not to make my love ones worry.

I love them... to the every single bits of mine. Like i said, I will really trade my soul for them.


-----------------------------====================---------------------------------

I realized that it's been a while since i shopped with you.

okay, now i realize again that this may last longer that it's supposed to be.

and.. i realized again that...no matter what happened, a part of me is in you.
=)

I miss you.

All the best, get well soon.


------------------------------------======================----------------------

Reminds me of Pamelo..
he said :" at least you still knw how to wish me all the best instead of iPod, iPod.... "

LOL!!
I'mma good sis okay! hahahahaha!! i care for my iPOD and your studies as well!! muahahaha!!!!
Screw you.... Screw ur butt when u're back! LOL! laugh at me lar, summore call me baby Kuen...!!#@$)#$#)Q%*#)*$)$#) cacat.

OLD UNCLE! LOLs!


nite peeps.

watching comedy! =)

No comments: