My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jovial day

okay, i am happy cuz last week, I've finally completed the JIVE steps!! DAncing is good, it helps to relax., I can feel that i am not so tense now. =) hahaha!!!!

Next week is Jive Exam. Well, Anyone wanna come and watch???? WELCOME!!!! =)

6pm, Next WEdnesday, Block A 1st floor. Beside BoardRoom. =) LOLs!!!

I've not eaten anything since morning. Now, I'm drinking pre-packed soup and it's my second packet now. I am hungry yet i do not wanna eat solid food. sigh.

Today is BR pinks day!!!! haha!!! not going to any Baskin Robin Outlet though, however, Pink is a jovial colour.. and i am jovial today. =)

I have satisfaction in dancing, had fun dancing with my mates.. (got crazy with Sher and SALSA) LoL!! I like SALSA!!
Next Sem!! SALSA! hahahaha!!!

Mmm.. Tesco soup tastes better than Campbell's. Ya, how sweet of mummy that she bought a lot of soup packets for me. She knows that i hardly have time to eat plus she is not here to cook for me. =) so.. yeah la. I LOVE my MUM!

---------------------=====================------------------------
There are ppl who is just so stubborn. Sigh. I dunno what more to say. So, i'm not going to say anything. I've show them the way, yet... they wanna bang wall, so.. be my guest la!

This Friday DFD quiz, how well I've prepared? nah.. not well at all. Still have few more chapters to go. =)

--------------------=========================--------------------

okay, I'm studying soon! Just to relax and check out my mails and FaceBook, nd blogs =) After all, A student's responsibility is to study, and not to let parents down. =)



---------------------==========================---------------------

Owh, I've just registered for NO GAPS this coming MAY! YAY! 23rd to 27th MAy, in AIMST, KEdah!! I can't wait!!!
and... the MYpSA MArathon!!! hahahahaha!!! 16th May!! anyone interested? cuz its an open event!!!
Then, might crash to Public Health Campaign which will be held in Melaka i guess.. on 29th May!! =) woohoo!!! another one day trip! YEAH!

Mummy and daddy planning a trip to Thailand..Even if their plan fails, I might go Thai to Hunt for my DArling Cheryl. =) hahaha!! she will be posted there, TOPGLOVE, for her CHemical Engineering internship! =)

Mmm.. lots of plans...

well, Where to go with DAtin REd har??? cuz apparently she is kinda choosy... muahahaha!! as usual la, DAtin's character! (Tao Kei!)

--------------------------============================------------------------


Ciao!

P.S: My holiday starts on 13th may.Last day of finals is 12th may. So, u plan la... cuz my time is always there...it's "pemboleh ubah dimalarkan", Your time is the “pembolehubah dimanipulasikan" hahahaha!!! . Mmm... I'm sure we can work something out. =)
For now, u CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES! =) OKAY! we'll think of plans later on! =) I'm so wanna sing all day and watch movie in the cinema till i'm blind!!!! hahahaha!!!!! =)

No comments: