My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday REd. =)

Aiyo.. my progress superbly slow!!! i target to finish at least 4 sets of notes by 2mr.. but… i am only done with 2 sets today. Quality Assurance,it’s a subject with tough understandings…. GAH!

Thank God Pamelo’s first paper was okay. =) Hey, i knw u wont be reading this.. but i still wanna write it. U are great, you did your best, and you will score. okay!!! I love you lots!

Well, Stayed in the library till 9pm. erm… Stupid library, so damn cold!! and noisy….

Spent my day contentedly. I was really frust at myself cuz my progress is slow.. very slow…. sigh!

Thanks Wei Kit for accompanying me till 9pm. =)

 

I am pretty grateful that today is kinda good day to me. No blues, no greens.. =) It’s red, passion.

Somehow, i miss my mum a lot.. we’ve met yesterday, and now, i miss her cookings. YEah, hunger always probed me to mummy. Thanks to her that she really fed me like a tong sampah over the weekend. 3 of us had 0.5kg of KING’s BoSton Cheesecake, and i finished 3 quarter of it. WE had murtabak in Pandamaran, yummy!!! She cooked rice and veges, which i had finish all the dishes.. She cooked Tong Sui and forced me to overdose on Eggs in the Tong Sui..She cooked Soup again, and i refilled 4 times, moderate bowl size. She fried pumpkin, which i requested her to do so… end up, i finish half of the dish.. what else?? Mmm…..

I ate like a monster…. GOSH!

well, she was smiling when i refilled the soup, and vege. She knows i love soupy stuff, and i love to drink soup, tht’s why she tries to cook every week, just for me. =)

Geez…. my mum is great. She’s the only one who can chunk so much of food into my stomach in 1.5 day’s time… hahah!!!!!!

 

---------------------------=======================--------------------------------

Chatting with Debbie, someone whom i admired long ago. She is a great senior of mine. Tough, nice, beautiful, and friendly.. haha!!  hope to see her soon!!

 

Pamelo is making me crazy!!!!!!!!! haha!! came out with all sorts of craziee suggestions!!!!! Feel like knocking his head! haha!!! Perhaps, i cant, i still need to rely on him on waking me up! muahahaha!!!! He is the best alarm clock with the best service!!!

 

k la, i have to go now. sleeping early today i guess…. wake up earlier. =)

 

my legs are pain, disastrous. 3 blisters on my sole, and a bruised feet. Thanks to Yi Qian la…. owh, she’s my cute friend, a.k.a junior. SHE CAUSED THE BRUISED! and.. she INDIRECTLY CAUSED BLISTERS on my sole!!! hahaha!! will hantam her kau kau next SAturday!! =)

At certain time, i realized that… i feel safe with them, my fighting mates. They are the ones that i’ve known for more than 5 years… EAch of them.

 

P.S : I feel like leaving….

 

P.S.S : WAke me up when everything ends……

No comments: