My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Sunday... =)

I like to make myself believe, that planet earth turns slowly....

Life is just so filled and meaningful without hunger. owh, i ate the whole day.
mummy keep asking me what i wanna eat... and end up, she cooked and bought everything that i wanna eat!!!

haha!! That's what mums are for??

My mum certainly love talking. I was studying in my Pamelo's room. So she came in... Both of them just came back from THe STORE SALE, well.. she bought a lot of clothes. So, she came into the room with big packets of clothes and model it to me. Tell me stories on how cheap is it, how this.. how that....

After she talked about shopping, she talked about yoga... she even demonstrated the pose to me.. i was lying on the bed, looking and listening to her...with a smile on my face...
At the very moment, i found that... all mums scared of loneliness and they are thrilled to knw that their kids are at home cuz they are like a hen, which will get panicky when one of the chicks went missing. I TOTALLY AGREE ON THIS!

She talked and talked and talked. I wont cut out conversations with mummy.. This week, she couldnt be bothered about what i'm doing. I was studying and she still wanna talk to me. LOLs!!!!

Mums are cute!!!

---------------------------------------------===================------------------

I realized that i've evolved. I take things very positively now. Especially comments, criticism, and suggestions.

That's what a person suppose to be.. right???


owh, i went for blood test this morning. Gah, it was a sad story why i went for it. Someone has been diagnosed with HEpatitis B and the Someone is close to SOmeone in my family. So, everyone needs to go for a blood test.
My site of blood withrawal still in pain. Mmm..


Pamelo is having finals 2mr. Wished him all the best. He is working very hard i guess.... =)

I Love him. I miss him.  I'm going to get him back from bus station on the 18th April, morning. hahaha!!! HE literally ruined my plan that week. I don't plan to come back that week, cuz i wanna concentrate on studies.. but... HE SPOILED it....
ok la,  If he wasnt Pamelo, or Pumpkin, i wont do this!!! hahah!

Time to doze off.Just finished cleaning my desk which look like a sampah dumping site. YEah, due to quizzes, it has been abandoned... now, it's clean and neat again! =)


Sleep tight guys!

P.S : I miss you lots............ dah berapa minggu??? mmm...


P.S.S : 没有我,你的日子依然好过。。 有时我想放弃,但我对你的情实在是难以覆盖。不知不觉,你已经深深地扎在我的心里。。想放,却不能放。想起你让我变得如小猫似的胆量。。 我真的不舍得放掉你的一切。。。 那么多年了,你。。。 心里有我一丝的影子吗? 还是。。影子早已离你远去。。。?


Oyazumi.

No comments: