My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What a contented Monday, and weekend.

Peeps!!!

Late night blog. It's 1.35am now and i just finished my report. Today's lab.. ooops.. i mean Monday's lab.. hehe... HECTIC!!! Tired of waiting... other groups went back at 4pm.. My group which involved in another experiment ended at 630pm!!!! gosh... imagine... how tired am i. At 630pm, i was 30hours unfed. yeah... I did not eat anything since Sunday 5pm.. when i reached my birdnest.

Gosh....

I was in a state of hypoglycemia. SO TOOn!! (means slow reaction in hokkien). CAn't even react properly. Plus this birdnest's internet connection has put me into a depression state. GAH! 1 week without internet!! how can u stand!!?!?!? I CAN"T!

so, now... Problem detected, solved. thanks to Yong Leong the genius, Wei Kit the other genius, and KUEN the next genius. muahahahahahahaha!!!!

no la, actually.. we try and error with a lot of ways.. it took us almost 1.5 weeks to settle it.. sigh...
now, everything is fine i guess. I hope there's no more connection problem as I am using a new modem from mummy's company.. how lovely..... =)

Actually i wanted to blog about my Lunch with Ju last Saturday. Well, what i can say is.. everything is expected. I was ready.. *thanks to my dearest, love her to BITS! *

I dun think i told the whole thing, I still keep some...

what i can say is, I am ready for everything. Ever since I start working, especially on January, I am ready for everything. Miraculously, my confidence is back. *Another thanks to my dearest who pushed me to the 3rd Dan test, LOVE HER TO BITS BITS! * plus *Thank you GOD*

yeah, honestly, if it wasnt her, I wouldnt be doing what i'm doing and i wouldnt have the courage to face everything... *hearts*

I am seriously, seriously, very seriously thankful to her.....

=)

Mmm.... what else??

owh, after the lunch, i actually had this thought...
" Mmm... someone is trying to buy me with meal? or the meal is just to clarify the problem? or it is just to rectify the problem?? or just to merely have a gathering with me? alone? or..."

*piak*
wake up.... it's over.
Whatever it is, i dont think like the way i thought... (based on above).

one thing's for sure. I may be Kuen, I may look like the old Kuen, but my feeling is never the same. It has changed and transformed to another stage. Like what i said, I've been BENT to another path, another way.
What i value is not the same anymore.
Anyhow, i still will scarifice for my dearest. (family, siblings) .. this is for sure. My priority is them no matter what happens.


so....................

yeah la.

It's a new year, It's a new start, It's a life with a beating of NEW and YOUNG HEART.

Changes in me?? haha... Yes, definitely. If u observe closely, there are parts and pieces of me which has been polished and renewed. =)

Enough of blah, blah, bluek.....

time to sleep...... after I've done my packings and studies.

My week is very very pack and contented. So, my post will be during midnight. =)


P.S : To you, new week, new start. HAve confidence, have faith, HAve the WILL. cuz WILL brings u to STRENGTH. STRENGTH leads you to SUCCESS. I have FAITH in you. Love you lots lots lots.

P.S.S : To You in KT, You blah-dy fool.... call me a cinderella!! haha!! TK CARE! HAVE CONFIDENCE in yourself, TK TIME to SEARCH, TK TIME to feel. I'm glad that you told me everything.. YOur tears is my bliss, It's a trust to me. I LOve YOU... lots lots lots!!!!

*Bear Hugxx to both of YOU* <3

No comments: