My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Learnt a lot, Asia Workshop.

God shall be my hope, my stay, my guide and lantern to my feet.-Shakespeare.

 

In the end, u cannot wait for something to happen. it’s YOU who will make it happen.

If i want it, I will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

A one hour sharing with Faye Chin and her husband, Gee Way has opened up my mind to improve myself more. I am very very interested in the Asia Works Workshop. Seriously… I’ve been interested in it since a few years back. Just that I couldnt really get the contacts and the will to contact Asia Work due to less exposure.

I want to know myself more, I want to achieve more in life. I want more confidence in myself…

I think I will enroll in it once I’ve finished my sem. I have night classes.

Faye said :” in working life, there is always a period where you are being victimized and you dun feel like going to work at all.”

She has realized her weakness and strength more in the workshop and trying to break through herself because she gets to knw her capability. She should’ve joined the workshop earlier.. She said to me.

A lot of things. She shared, she talked.. I am pretty impressed with the power of the workshop. SERIOUSLY!

My biggest obstacles now is… migrating overseas with my shitty result.

but then… when i shared my problem, she made me realized that RESULT DOESNT DETERMINE WHO YOU ARE. Like she said, If i want it. i will do whatever it takes to achieve it.

Live life to the fullest, If you want to do something, do the best. If not, dun even start it.

She found meaning in her work, in her life. She found happiness in everything she does.

I can understand the feeling. I wish to know my capability and expand it.

I am really really interested in this workshop…..

 

One thing I’ve learnt from our conversations, IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, YOu WILL DO wHATEVER IT TAKES TO HAVE IT and ACHIEVE IT.

For instant, people always blame the situation when the situation doesnt come by their way. But what they are going through are actually their choice! They choose it at the first place because it was the best choice!! so, you have nothing to blame if that is the best choice you have!

Right?

this is part of her sharing too… She made me see a lot of things which broadens my view and feeling. I’ve definitely learnt something from the conversation.. which i cannot really describe much in my post. You knw, AWARENESS is very individualize. I am more aware of the things that happen now. I am more aware of my past, however, Past cannot be changed. so, use the awareness that has been gained to live the present, and consider the future.

 

Tonight, i’ve learnt a lot.

 

i think, i will finish my up my studies and love myself more. I mean my body.

I am having flu, due to lack of sleep. At the same time, i dun feel that my flu is some troublesome disease, cuz i came to realize that lacking sleep for studies, is the way i live life to the fullest, and it gives me satisfaction, and confidence.

Still, I will take care of my own health.

 

Life is wonderful. =)

 

Just when i get to know that the Tigress is actually a pro.

I think i will try to accept the fact that I’ve paid so much, and i will get as much as possible from the lecturers.

 

Time to continue my CNS.

 

*God, I pray that there is no PMS on P.N 2mr and thursday. Bless me with a good health,heal my flu GOd. Bless my loved ones with strength and will. Bless my friends with confidence, as well as strength to continue the journey. Heal baby Kayden, Bless Kavitha and family with a strong heart. Lastly, my parents. Bless them with good health,tht’s the most important.” “Forgive me for all the sins that i’ve created. I will be a better person as days goes by with YOU whom reign in me. Ever since YOU' exist in my life, I’ve been loved. Thank you for blessing me. Amen”

No comments: