My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Toy soldier


Time flies. My precious weekend ends in a few hours time.

Sometimes i do feel like a toy soldier. Listening to ridiculous command, regardless from friends or family. However, it looks like a bad thing but it is not.

At least, Toy soldiers are always loyal.
The main thing good about toy soldier is.. they dun mind anything or any situation tht human put them in. Great huh???

Sometimes life is not what i choose. I choose, others choose also. Well, bear it. this is the reality.right???

I studied like having a soldier's life. Same routine everyday, same training everyday.
i eat the same food almost everyday...
face the same people everyday...
when I'm back here, at least my life will be a little different as i get to see and do who and what i want.

too bad, like i said. I choose, others choose too.

My choice is non-important. .. sometimes.
and Most of the time, I'm okay with others' choice.
No harsh feelings on me, no harsh feelings on others.

haha... Back to my day, Today is the shortest Sunday I'm here. I wont be back next week till Saturday night.
Next Sunday will be a busy day for me as i have work and training.

Gah.. my weekends will be never ending.

the thought of not working came to me again... I am seriously screwed.

aiks.... whatever it is... For my sake, I need to be tough and carry on.

there's a saying..
"if you feel like giving up, think what makes you start at the first place."

yeah, this keeps me going.


Gah, whatever it is... I am still me.
I may make the most shocking decision,.. trust me, when i do that.. I have whole lots of reasons and rationale to support it.

for now, I wont.. because I still treasure what i'm having now. I still want to see what my life will be along this road.

okay, time to go.

Toy soldier, routine begins.

No comments: