My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 31, 2010

War of reports, it’s over =)

YES!I’ve done my REPORTS!!!! Mmm… seriously, it is a full 3 days thingy…. GOSH!! I can’t believe that Central Nervous System is so time consuming.. and i almost gone cuckoo!!! CNS CNS CNS…. argh…. I’m not going to touch it these 2 days d.. not until i go back to CHERAS!

Today, it was awesome!!! I’ve spent my morning with my family, my entire afternoon with S.A, and my DeER.. entire evening with my rugrats, and entire night with my family and reports!

Contented! I was determined to finish my report and i did it!

 

Uncle Eric asked me… whether i wanna open a personal class onot. He said if i really want, i cannot play play and really have to be there. Of course i am interested.. just that i couldnt really commit first due to my studies. As u all knw, i don’t come back during my final exam. so, this is my obstacle.

Well, i still need to wait till i graduate…sigh….

Seriously, I gained my confidence back. but at the same time, i am building it to a higher level.. which i once had.

I am still doing my very best. =) In terms of training, and in terms of work. okay, I’m over it!! and i’m starting on another journey!!!!

Honest speaking, the thought of quitting still in my head. Something tells me that i should really consider.

I am having class next Saturday.so, i wont be back to Klang till Saturday afternoon. Sunday will be a busy day for me as Next Sunday, i have work and training to attend. Yeap, my training will be on Sunday instead of Saturday due to replacement class on Saturday. tht’ why…

I bet next week’s stress is going to probe more of the QUITTING spirit in me. sigh…..

i need support. Next week, my family day will be on Saturday only. Unless I’ve decided to skip the Sunday’s training la… which i doubt i will.

I love my parents cuz they understand. I hate myself for being the way i am and doing the things i’m doing. I am not lost, i am just being ME. Funny eh? cuz i once thought that what i’m doing are the stepping stones to my future. Old people always say :" susah-susah dahulu, senang-senang kemudian”

I am not in financial crisis… I think i value my future more? At the same time, it is cruel to have to sacrifice my precious ones… I wonder what Yang Yang is going to say when he’s back and when he’s here to witness my stupid busy lifestyle.

owh, fyi, i hate him for always abandoning me on MSN. he is very very VERY VERY BUSY! sigh.. can’t even chat a while with him. However, no matter how busy he is, there is always a Zero distance between us. Erm.. i think same goes to HER too. I don’t and NEVER felt any distant feeling. It is always so far yet so near. =) *wink* hehehehe…. not everyone or every siblings have this kind of feeling okay!!! =) I love both of them to the MAX of the MAX! =)

My eyes look like a line now. i am very sleepy. Yet, i feel bloated! –=)

Life… is never complete without sleeping… hahahah!!!!!

this is what i’m going to do now.

Good night all!!! =)

 

P.S : I am so in love with NIP/TUCK now. This is the coolest drama ever!! Julian Mcmahon is so DARN CHARMING!! He has a hot body that all guys desire!! In fact, He attracted me in CHARMED. =)

julian-mcmahon    julian-mcmahon-advocate-magazine

He is MACHO!! and i seriously think that he is a bi…. sigh… rmber my curse? it’s still a curse…. =(

 

LOL!!

 

nites!!!

No comments: