My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 29, 2010

My friday!! =)

Practically, i woke up from sleep around 7pm. I slept from 3pm plus.. right after i reached home. =)

Firstly, i wanna thank DeEr for buying me McD!! It's such a long time since i touched Burger!!!! hahaha!! I was really happy cuz i did not eat anything in the morning. Then, I've been waiting and craving for the burger.... anyhow, SATISFACTION!

Dinner with family, then continue my report journey. Good to say, i've completed one. One more to go.=)

I just came back from night mart with my parents!!! I'm trying to spend time with them. What my dearest sis said really made me guilty. Awww... Another thing, both of them are going to Malacca 2mr. I wont be following along though.. =) cuz I have something on here. =)
sorry folks. =)
They're going to Malacca to visit my uncle. so... I dun wanna get blood sucked by mosquito. haha!

I knw.. I knw.. nothing is more important than parents. But what is more important than promises? Both of them understands well. I am really really thankful.

I was really stressed just now, doing reports. Writing pages and pages of facts that makes me go Cuckoo!! gosh.... I am going nuts soon. Now i knw, I'm a practical person. Factual stuff, not my type! =)

I broke my principle... I am not suppose to eat after 9pm. I broke it just now... with my parents...Mmm.. trying not to think about the extra pounds... haha!! no la, it's because of my folks.. They are happy if i want something. So, I wanted to eat with them and walk with them. I wanted to talk and have fun with them. so, i comply to what they want. =) yeah la.. trying to be mummy's girl la... nothing wrong right???
Both my parents.. I think they are kinda used to a world only with 2 person.

Deep in me, i do feel guilty too...

I will make it up to them. =)

I'm trying hard to finish up my second report. i will try to finish up by tonight. It means, i wont be sleeping early. I am so determined. hehe... i am sleepy now, yes i admit.

For the sake of GLORIOUS WEEKEND!!! I WILL DO ANYTHING!!!!!!

My SAturday, I'll spend it for sleeping and my family.. definitely!


----------------------===============---------------------------
Actually, her blog got me reading all over again.. again and again... again and again. =)

Me... erm. i dont really care what ppl think of me. I used to be the one who always fits in. Now,I don't wanna be that kind of person anymore. Sometimes, i think, why not instead of me fitting in, others try to fit into my life?
then i realize, it is about tolerance. Give and take.
okay, obviously, i give more than i take. =)

Now, i am learning on how to take. =)

God sent me a sentence this afternoon. Love and treat others the way you want others to love you.
Sometimes, when i'm in the middle of dilemma, instructions will pop into my head. Just like today. I was hesitating about something, tht's when the sentence above rang in my head. So, I've made my decision to DO IT! hahahahah!!!!

God is almighty. =)seriously.... i truly believe that HE sent me the message. =)

I feel bad that i couldnt really commit and comply myself to what my heart wants. will HE forgive me? I have lots to consider... seriously. I don't think my parents are ready yet.
=)anyway, i knw, when the time comes, it'll come. =)

My faith is still strong. My trust is still concrete.
tht's the most important.


I'll be going back to Cheras on Monday only. =) well.. it's a bless to stay home one more day. too bad, i have to stay in Cheras till Saturday this coming week. =(
Ms Lysia Loong has been doing a great job. I cannot afford to skip and lose her class. Last Thursday's night class was awesome to me!! can we have more night classes?? cuz i concentrate better!!! hehe.....

well, i think i should stop blogging .. and continue writing my report. I'm writing at the wrong place!!!!
LOL!

Time for reports.! CNS.. i wonder whether there will be a day I'm nauseated to you. I've been facing you since MONDAY! and.. this isn't fair... I still wanna touch on Cancer Chemo this weekend.... tht's why, i need to SHOOT YOU OFF by THIS WEEK! *pull the trigger, shoot CNS*


Toodles guys!

P.S : Tri, it will be very funny if me and Rach looked alike. hahahaha!!! =)

I am as confident as i was, and i will always be.

How ar? she encouraged me to quit again..... my heart is shaking... once again....

+( =(


No comments: