My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 01, 2010

Thank you Pumpkin. Miss you Pamelo.

Today, i wanna thank GOD for blessing me with such great family!

Yesterday, I went to Pandamaran, for CNY shopping.. not on my clothes of course, but on my house’s stuff.

saw this interesting plant which mummy keep telling me..

                        Image041

It looks like a bird standing in the petal!!

okay, this pic sucks.. i have more pics but i’m lazy to copy and post it. hahaha!!!!

that night, it was fantastic, mummy bought Bah Kua for me. hehe….. and i’m going to eat it when I’m back here only. =)

Today, I went out with DeEr.. thanks to her that she knows how to divide her time… Mmmm….. eventhough she got no time to go out with me, tel u wat, it’s still so far yet so near. hehe…

thanks to her!!She treated me Roti CAnai!! and bought something that i’ve been longing for!!!

                                Image044

                                 Image045

ok, she din buy herself for me… LOL! she bought JJ LIN’s new album for me!!! GOD knows how happy i am!!!!!! can u see my smile reflection on the CD? HAHA!

I cannot believe that she bought that for me…. seriously…..

and this is my CNY present!! LOL!!!  hey DeEr, thank you for everything…. Mmm, why is there no words can describe how thankful i am to her???

“ the first decision is always the best choice”

NG EUGENE taught her that!! and she told me that.

okay, my life dun need to be evolve with my work anymore… SOON!!! it’s such a relief for me. I’ve finally have time for my family!!!

eh, i have weak moments too.. okay! hehe….

Because of what she said to me in Secret Recipe, I’ve decided to make a move.

If not, it will be never ending……. =(

 

This is something really great.. and something tells me that its time for me to commit what i should’ve done earlier… which is to get one step closer to GOD. I am not afraid to admit now. =)

I am not influenced by Christianity. I feel it myself. The experience that i have is somehow amazing! seriously… God has never leave me all these while. HE leads me to the way i should be.

Owh,  i told mummy about the quitting thing…. yeah, I’m quitting my job soon. =) for i now value my family and siblings more than anything.

Today’s dinner is special, cuz it’s me and mummy only. I really feel heartbroken when i think of her eating alone everyday till Thursday. yeah, daddy’s outstation. Mmm… anyway, will call mummy and chat with her everyday.

Mummy, u’ve really answered me well when i asked you that question. Thank you for not expecting much from us.I love you a lot!!!! a lot more than you can think!!!

Just settled my cleaning in my BirdNest… will study a while.

I love my Pumpkin and Pamelo!!! Pumpkin, u’re the best thing that had ever existed in my life!! I still wanna say this.. If it wasnt you, i wouldnt move on to what my heart really really wants. yes, you are important to me.. a very very important P-umpkin. LOL! (VIP) =) aku sayang sangat kat you…  *hugs*

PAmelo, are u reading this? Mm… if u are, please at least send a message to me la… hate tht u’re not replying.. and hate that i love you at the same time… hahaha!!! all the best in quizzes!! come back fast!! I wanna shop with you!!!!! =) I miss your stupid, colourless opinions on my dresses!!! hahahaha!!!! I miss your shoulder too…… *hugs*

 

wookie.. time to go off!!! =)

Hectic life resumes…

for now, let me preserve my happiness for a little while more…

I feel you.

 

P.S : good night everyone. God bless! =)

No comments: