My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, January 25, 2010

untitled .. busy, tired, happy weekend.

                                             Image114

This morning,I was enlighten by My DeEr’s sleepy face. muahaha!!! Actually, the way she acted this morning reminds me of DarLeng. He will answer the phone and  “yeah… umm, ha.. ok..” but he always forget to wake up.

hahahaha!!!! itulah adik-beradik saya sekalian!!! comel cun betul!!! I love them to the max!! =) *huggies muackies!*

The photo above… It was from a customer.. when i saw this, i was like, OmG!! what the heck is wrong with the doctor!!!!

hence, i passed the Rx to Kavitha. It was from a doctor in HTAR. (which sounds impossible) cuz HTAR’s Rx is printed out nicely instead of handwriting.. =)

DOINK!!! what DOctor is that!?!?! that is like overdose of NSAIDs!! and Ibuprofen is 400mg!! not 5oomg!!! Ibuprofen to be taken 8 hourly, nOT 4 hourly!!! PCM is taken 6 hourly!! not 4!!!!

is that call rational prescribing by doctor? Dose is wrong, frequency is wrong…

omigosh…… hey brother Brian!! dun you become one of the stupid doctors!!! Warn you first!!! =)

 

Today’s work was… good. i like the feeling of lesser responsibility . I hope it will be the same next week.

 

My Herbal Park trip was not that good. Can i not talk about it????

hahaha!

-----------------------======================-----------------------

Sent my Dearest DeEr back to Setapak. She was like kinda unbelievable when i agreed to fetch her back! Omigosh… Never heard a “YEs” from me before is it??? LOL!!!

who else can i love more if it’s not my family? Of course i want to fetch her every week if possible… seriously i don’t mind… =) Like i always say, God knows how much i love her. =)

Hey, dun need to be so calculative k? especially to me. If u feel guilty, belanja me one meal la.. any meal!!!! hahahahahahhaa!! (I’m bad.. hehe..)

 

My busy week resumes.

this is like… “oh my… Feeling blue now,”

 

I am guilty that i spent my Saturday night Sleeping.. owh, i slept when i reached home from the HErbal Park trip, it was 8 plus pm… i slept till 7am this morning.

then went for breakfast with my sis ( wonderful meal), worked. lunched at home, (self cook), slept till 5pm. Training.. till 7pm. reached home at 740pm. had dinner with my folks,din talk much. Drove… back to Setapak at 9pm, dropped the ONE,came back to Cheras, my sweet bird nest.10.30pm.

Mopped, cleaned my room. Reports, Criminal Minds, American Idol-ing now. Mmm….

--------------------====================-----------------------

She encouraged me to quit,so tht i can spend time with my family and friends. I am hesitating, and considering. Lots of wave of emotions hit me.

the most bothering is.. She told me that the BIG ONE expected me to quit..

It sounds like IN NO TIME that i’ll quit.

Erm, I think…. i will make a sudden decision after I’ve get my stupid head clear. It just doesnt reach anywhere now. My head and my heart are not synchronize enough.

What DeEr said to me is still ringing clear in my head. sigh.. i will stop thinking. I wanna give myself another boost to find what i ought to do.

 

My life is so screwed. I am busy, my weekend doesnt allow me to relax. Sometimes, I really wish that my thinking doesnt grow more complicated that i’ll do anything based on what i like, and what i am interested in. I try to be naive, but how naive can i be? as i’m not that kind of person.

I wish that my brain is simpler than anyone else. I am too complicated in mind, I think alot…

Everything depends on me and my environment. For now, I’ll give myself another shot. so, guess that my sleepless nights during weekdays continues. So that i can afford to be busy on weekends.

 

I’m crapping. enuf of it. My mind is tangling up. gotto finish my God Damn report before i get another one 2mr. Yes, my lab is 2mr.Darn.

 

P.S : Start ur Studies ASAP yeah… don’t procrastinate anymore. =) see ya on weekends. I start to miss the Roti canai d….  LOL! tk care yeah!! Love ya lots. *bear huggies.*

P.S.s : DarLeng, why did you abandon me? I hate you la… u Mr Cinderella!!! ooi… mummy bought an iPhone!!! muahahaa!!! u’re so going to get an iPod for me!!! I DON’T CARE! I miss your stupid shoulder la… watching movies in the cinema always reminds me of your warm shoulder which i can grab and hug… Awwww…..

 

Night guys!!! =)

Finishing reports soon!! YAY!!!!!

No comments: