My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Random.. busy-ness

Central Nervous System.. Central Nervous System… It is never ever Ending.

I skipped blogging yesterday. I was extremely busy. Yesterday’s lab was fast. First time ever in 3 weeks tht i get to come back earlier and do my report. haha!! True enuf, I’ve done it within 4 hours.

BUT!!! due to today’s CNS.. erm, should i say.. THIS WEEK’s CNS, i couldnt afford to do anything else.. cuz its Prof Noran’s class. The DAILY EXPERTS activity definitely is a burden for us, but think it in another way, it actually help us to revise what we’ve studied. =)

so.. I was screwed yesterday cuz i have lots of missed out CNS notes. Tht’s why i studied instead of touching my girlfren. =) Darn, this Thursday is CNS pop quiz …

Yeah, once my week start, it will be a marathon. It will be WAR. Good? or bad?

haha!!!!

My life is full of “no more distractions” currently. 2mr is Prof Noran’s class.. AGAIN. though i’m not the Daily Experts for 2mr, i still need to revise. Yeah, I don’t need to talk in front of the class doesnt mean that i don’t need to revise and study. right?

Today’s class was okay. Practiced my presentation slides for this Friday.. owh gosh, how unprepared!! all of us were unprepared. Thank God i call for practice today, if not.. we will never know where we stand. =) More space for improvement!!!!

My Life is getting use to starving. Screw me… I barely have time to eat. Anyway, I stole some time to have my dinner just now.. hehe….. Now, i feel sleepy. so, as usual la, will sing to keep myself awake. =) erm, i don’t wanna starve, but i have no options.

2mr is another new challenge. I am trying to catch up notes and lectures.. I still have lots to go, lots to study.

I’ve encountered a quiz on FB. It’s the FRIEND EXPOSED thingy. There was on qs which asked : “ what is ur most memorable childhood memory?”

To me, i think my grandma is my happiest memory i had. My childhood was filled with her love. Her love is so great that she would give anything just to make us happy. Deep in me, i still miss her. Just that, when i think about her, all her memories in me will come like a flashback.. from the day that she moved in with us and till the day she died.

i’ve seen all.

Practically, she died in front of me. That was a relief for her because she had been suffering. God wanted her to be happy, that’s why she was taken away.

I am proud to have her as my grandma and i still can feel her kiss on my forehead every now and then. When i miss her, the feeling just comes. Then, her lullaby will ring in my ear. Slowly, here comes her laughter, her voice, her sound. Then, her tears, her pain, her intention to give up on herself.

It all comes in a flashback memory. tht’s why, i smiled, and i teared at the same time.

Anyway, She has gone to a better place, under the care and love of God. =)

I should be happy. =)

 

My class ends at 8pm this Thursday, so… most probably i’ll be MIA on tht day. Cuz that day, I am having CNS lab till 5 plus. then, class starts at 6pm to 8pm. prolly, I will start typing my discussion now so tht i don’t need to type it during weekends. =)

Time to study again. =)

 

P.S : Just do it. =) don’t hesitate too much. =)

No comments: