My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 23, 2010

DAy out…. 22nd Jan 2010

okay, i had fun Yesterday. =)

Firstly. went to Mid valley to watch Legion. GAh.. i dun wanna rate this movie!! I laughed the whole way through!! LOL!!

Spent my day with dear Sher, Aeris, Tri, Bain, and Mel. We scratched our head after watching the movie.. maybe u can watch and answer my questions??? haha!!!

I really had fun talking and shopping and walking with both the Sei Yea and Sor por… muahahaha!!! Love’em much!!

Tri and Mel.. erm, we intended not to be their light bulbs la.. hahah!

After movie, we shopped around, talked and joked. =)

                                   Image255

the aunty who took this for us has a very bad skill…. hahah!!!

Mid Valley is a place where i only go for movies and KTV. tht’s all.. nothing much there… Mmm….

then, went to ClayPot Chicken rice in Cheras. Yum Yum…  It was nice la.. hehe… =)

then, comes the most important part of the day…

our OPTHALSCOPY lesson by MELVIN! muahahah!! I’ve learnt how to see cornea, pupils, optic disc, blood vessels in a few hours time. haha!! okay, I’m still not that good but definitely it’s enuf to shorten my CNS lab practical time next Thursday!! haha!!!

Tri took a few pics with my phone… =)

Image259 Image262

 

It looks like I’m kissing her.. but i’m NOT! I was looking at her pupil and cornea, trying to locate the blood vessels. I took a few attempts.. and trust me, u wouldnt see anything if the distance is not 10cm from each other with the Ophthalmoscope in between. Precious lesson… =)

Will be gong to Herbal Park trip,in Seremban… later!!! gah.. when i think of it.. it’s fun and excited!! but i dun want the assignment part. Yes, we are required to do assignment on HERBS! Mmm…. okay, I’ll tk this chance to learn though!!!!

 

As we were walking in Mid Valley yesterday, we were sort of like looking for bday presents… Sher asked me after she told me what she needs and what she wants for this year .. “Kuen, what do u want for ur bday? what do you need??”

I was like… “errr…. what do i need??”

I really dunno…. =) haha!! i’m a very simple girl who appreciates anything that comes by. =) so,. i dun really have specific things to request la.. =) hahaha!!!!

 

Maybe when i think of what i want. I will reveal to them!!! Me and Sher were happy cuz we get to celebrate our bday this year!!! =) TOGETHER! muahahahah!!!!

cool huh?

 

okay la, need to change..  I need to be in Uni before 7am.. guess i’ll reach there at 7am SHARP.. muahahaha!!

i am excited for the HERBS PARK VISIT!!!= )

 

Have a great Saturday morning!! =)

No comments: