My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

True.

Changed my banner to something descent. muahaha!!!

                              Untitled

It’s not tht i’m sick of the previous one, but… I think I’ve passed through the stage of naked truth. haha!! (what talking me?)

 

I’m still being true to myself, not in an abstract way, but in a more descent way. LOLS.

they are whom i love… =) I wanna be true to myself, to them. =)

 

It’s not a great masterpiece loa.. cuz the PAINT in my WIndows 7 looks a bit retarded.. this is my first one, more to come!!! =)

Streamyx sux! Pissed me off… sigh… however, Thank gOd it’s okay now. If not, how am i going to send my stuff????

 

Time to sleep!!! and off!!! class at 8am. hehe…

1 comment:

Jocelyn Keys said...

aahahaha yea!
omg i did not know !

this is so da 1st time i share chemsitry with ppl,its U!