My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Thankful.

Terrified!!!

Yet.. Glorified.

There goes my first week. I guess my studying mood is back.Seriously it is coming back to me now.

As all of you knw, I’ve been absent from home since…. i started holiday. I was still being a good girl on November. I started running everywhere when December starts. hehe….

Like i said, My holiday was a contented one. I had no regrets on it. I’ve went out every single day. Even though i spend my day with family, we weren’t at home too. Mmm… meaningful.

I was questioning myself just now, why the hack am i so busy on the first week of lecture itself?

gah, I guess that’s life. Recalled what i told Sissy, It’s a marathon when i start. I’m starting slow… pitching soon. hehe…

Feel like screaming actually. Anyhow, singing kept me going.

I’m staring at my notes… thinking of my Finals. Mmm… Guess, the cycle begins.

The spirit is arriving, and i ain’t giving up. I ain’t going to make myself regret in my future.

TO all of you, do what your heart desires. Follow it, it will lead you to where you ought to be.

Life is short, live your life to the maximum. Make sure that you appreciate every moment, no matter it is happy or sad, cuz that’s what makes you grow.

 

 

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die, so, let us all be thankful.-Buddha

I’ve posted it before, i found it meaningful. Let us just be thankful for everything that we have and everything that comes and everything that had came to us.

No comments: