My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Thai Food at Mid VAlley.

I am exhausted.

 

okay, gotto study a while before i sleep. i’ve went out with my dears just now. =)

Went to MV for movies. Good to see my friends are laughing. haha!! Cuz I’ve received something depressed from DarLeng, it made me depressed too. I was hoping that he would call me.. but, i think he was tired, so he slept.

I will try to understand what happened first…

 

Well, had meals with my dears. Thai FOOD!!! muahaha!!!! AT mid valley.. the Thai REstaurant Opposite Big Apple Doughnut. I dunno what’s the name of the restaurant la.. sweat….

                             Image213

nice food with reasonable price. We’d ordered the set for 4-5 cuz there are 6 of us… =) it’s only Rm 79.90++

 

                             Image216

Sher, Tri, and Tri’s boy, Mel. =)

 

                          Image215

Grace, and Eliz.

 

A bunch of great friends. =) haha!! seriously GREAT!! I am blessed that i am surrounded by really beautiful people, from the inside. =)

All of them from different family background… but with Fate, we met each other. Thanks to UCSI pharmacy course. =)

 

                                            Image218

the lemongrass drink, taste like Glutinious Rice ball soup. haha!! anyway, I’m okay with the taste. =)

 

                        Image219

Pandan Chicken. =)

 

                       Image221

Sotong with Basils, chillie… this is SUPERB!!! haha!!

 

                    Image222

Dun underestimate this fried kangkung, it tastes nice!!! Seriously, NICE!!!

 

                                  Image223

this fish, I love the toppings!!! nice@@!! Thai Fish!!!

 

                                    Image224

I tak sempat tk the Green Curry pic… That is nice too!!! =) hehe…

 

                   Image225

White TomYum soup!!

 

basically, it was a nice meal.. =) reasonable price la… haha!!!! Havent eat Thai food after so long.. so, the meal just now was something good to start my year off!hehe….

 

----===========-------------------

Today’s class was great. Did not fish the whole day, but my mind wanders around…..

this is what Tri did…

                     Image211

Lots of smileys… Yeap. she drew it. =)

 

so, yeah…. this is how we kill our boredom. LOLS!!!

 

it’s late now, I wanna sleep and wake up early to study =)

 

P.S : do i look like i act cool??? LOLs!!!! =_

No comments: