My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

GEt well soon ITS! My first busy day….

okay, Shut up and DRIVE. haha!!

I was sleeping.. from 8 somthing pm till 2 plus am. GOsh, my eyes were too dry.. cuz i was facing my Girlfren for the whole day since 3pm .

I did not own a Systane, that’s why…

Currently still working for my slides, and touching up my reports. It’s a week to compile everything though. tht’s why I’ll be a bit busy eventhough labs haven’t start yet.

This is what i’ve done…

                 Untitled

The break down pictures are in courtesy of HOe Pharma Sdn Bhd. I’m just doing the compilation and combination.

My first day was great.. started off with a bit of blue, turned green.. and now i’m Red!! Red means I’m so damn heated up and ready to run the race!!!!

I will post more of my Penang pictures. CUz I’ve finally get the copies from Sher. hehe……

I am feeling fine today. I’ve finally get to recognize the feelings of studying again, and work hard for my quizzes and finals. Well, like i told Sissy, it’s a marathon when i start. Owh, sort of like chatted with him to release his stress la. haha!!!

He’s having finals in another 2 week’s time. Rushing assignments now… and We’ll go for KOREAN FOOD after his FinALS!!! yay!! something i long for!! I love KOREAN FOOD!! =) i guess our similarity now is.. we crave for Koreans for so long and kinda like sick of chicken? hahahaha!!!

All the best to Sissy!!!!!!

-------------============-----------------------

Time flies and i still have around 2 more years to graduate. Actually, it is fun to meet the bunch of SAMPATS again. Aunty Yun Si, Ela, and the gang. Kinda missed them!! =)

My Gym today turned out great!! had a great sweat… Ooh, i went alone. haha.. Gym was so empty in the afternoon, tht’s why i get to run, i get to lift up, and i get to do steps. =)

I guess my conscious state of mind has started to accept what’s happening around… My engine is half heated. I’m ready for a long journey tour.

Speaking of long journey, I wanna express my sympathy towards IT SEANG who had a serious accident when he was on his way back from Penang. his condition is quite bad.. He needs stitches on his jaw, and had liver damage due to the accident. Anyway, he is back to Penang now. God, bless him, Heal him. So does everyone else in his car, Ah boon, Ah Hong, YJ.. GEt well soon yeah! see ya guys in class soon!!!

                                           Image208

okay, dun mind my hair.. did not really comb it after bath this afternoon.. tht’s why it looks like I’ve waxed it.

It’s time to continue and sleep. It’s almost 4am though….

I guess i need to stand-by a bottle of Systane ®. My eyes get dry often.

 

wookie, time to sleep!!!

 

another great challenge this morning. =)

 

P.S : HAir do?? BOP IT! LOL!!

No comments: