My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 08, 2010

Busy week ahead!! enjoying currently. =)

I've started to realize about the fun in cHeras. Mmm.... it's not late la.

I've been out for fun these few days.. This week is the only free week i have. Next week will be hectic. Tht's why....

I dun really wanna face it, but my heart is right about facing it. I knw, when it comes, It will come.

So, FACE IT!

again it makes me question about not working...ANYMORE.

Tri asked me to STUDY la....
Parents fine with me working....

Me?
I am currently fine.. but how long could i stand? without support, i dun think i'll last long.....

My schedule is seriously busy and it sucks. 2 labs a week. Class from 8 to 5pm 3 days a week. some of the days till 630pm.
Saturday's class almost every week...

Stress when i think about it la.. Seriously STRESSED!


Anyway, this week is the last week for me to enjoy. Currently, I'm enjoying. Outings with dears.. Eating with them, K-song with them, laugh with them, UNO with them..

In love with UNO now. haha!!! will play it again in Uni 2mr!!! I just came back from Sher's place.. we played UNO.. and had fun!! =)


Time to sleep la.. and i need to pack my stuff.. I seriously need to catch time 2mr.... sigh....

I'm going back because of FIFI. I've promised her for Friday night outing... =)


so....

I've gotto pack my things!! will post my RedBox outing 2mr!! =) hehe.....


FIFI, YOU, SISSY!! i'm coming!!!!!!!! BACK!!!!! hahahahahha!!!


Mum, thanks for everything.......



----------------================-----------------

Why am i being treated like a 15 year old child huh? haha!!!!!

Naive is still better than mature..... sometimes.


NITES! =)

*hugs* I miss SheePig.



Kuen's in love with BAD ROMANCe... *naughty* haha! =)

No comments: