My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My life, My way.

my Latin class was GREAT!! learnt a few steps on Rock and Roll, Rumba, Jive and Cha Cha!! Erm.. kinda fun and interesting!!! I’m moving my muscles which i seldom move it!! and i’m cultivating my dance cells!! LOL! I dance, used to learn modern dance, not really talented.. but consider okay okay la.. =) so now, I’m breaking my barrier, breaking through to try something i’ve never tried before. After all, Life is only once. so, ENJOY to THE MAX!

2mr is a busy day… I’m not even in my CNS mood. 2mr is the POp quiz and my progress is very slow. My pre-CNS report is not done yet too…. I’m so screwed! Yet, 2mr… I’m going out for dinner and SHOPPING!!!!!!

Yeah , finding a way to runaway and have life. I am so LIFELESS now. Tht’s why i’ve decided to join Latin class. To have some interaction with other ppl from other faculties.

I don’t wanna spend the rest of my years here only studying without interactions… and i dun wanna be a DEAD STUDENT. I just miss all the adventurous fun i had during secondary school days. =)

Well, I’m just a beginner. It seems like everything starts from the beginning. Doing something that i never thought of doing sounds great! I wouldn’t have joined the LATIN Dance if i were a few years younger. hahahaha!! i was timid! and typical!!! and i’ve decided not to be one of them anymore. I decide my life. My life, my way.

I’m interested with Rock and Roll… just that majority voted for Rumba and Jive. Mmm… nvm. At least i get to learn something new. its time to breakthrough. Made me thought of Catherine who loves hip hop! Looks cool! =) hehe… I wanna look different too.LOL!!!

All these years, people will give me a big ROLLED EYES when i told them that i work during weekends and i teach TaeKwonDo. Well, they couldnt really believe that a person with MY SIZE is actually a black belt,3rd Dan. I wonder what were they thinking? were they amazed? or they just judge me based on how i look? haha!!! I cannot imagine if i tell my parents that I’m going for Latin class!! haha!!!

Gah… to me, no matter how i look, I am free to pursue what i want. I am sure that all instructors and teachers and tutors wouldnt mind their student’s capability and outlook as long as they are willing to learn. =) right?

It reminds me of the first time i join Modern DAnce. It reminds me of the first time i dance. it’s like…. scared.. Scared of comments, and scared of what people will think. I was a low self-esteemed person. HAve i mentioned before about the important one who broke the barrier in me?? It’s my Bestie, Yan. She gained my confidence back. She showed me that i can do it no matter what. Any obstacles that come, there is always a solution. Basically, she leads me through.

Now, I have confident that i can do it.As long as i try my best in everything i do.

At this moment, the one thing that i wanna do the most is.. to find solution for my stupid persistent backache. I have lots of things that i wanna do and accomplish!!!

Mmm… this year is going to be wonderful year!!! =)

Well, i have a list of resolutions. Now, I have more to-do list!! =) hahaha!!!

I’m just so happy that my life is again being coloured up by something new. =)

 

okay, I’ll share my story till here. Time for CNS. I have lots of things to be done! I need to prepare for presentation, quiz, reports!! Contented life i have! =) hahahaha!!!

 

Guys, if you’ve found something new or new hobby, make use and embrace it to the fullest. Like i say, life is only once. You only live once. so… why not? Try something new instead of sticking to the old routine. =)

 

Toodles!!!

No comments: