My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Past, future.

I think my life would suck without you.

GAH! without my lappy and internet!!! My line was DOWN yesterday whole night and it sucks !! especially when i was doing my reports!! Ish.. ish…. geramnya…..

My day .. Mmm.. good? just tht i’m a bit busy d… busy for reports, CNS preparation, catching up notes…

Nearly no time for dinner….. haha!! no la, it depends on me whether i choose to eat onot.

Nothing really special these few days, except my routine of sleeping very early, wake up very early. When i say sleep very early, yes.. it’s EARLY! haha!

Forced myself to wake up today, cuz i slept at 2 plus… thanks to the report. ANyway, I’m almost done!! and i can finish it by today.

I am in serious state of “NOT COMFORTABLE” without my Pioneer earphone.. I forgot to bring it… sobs… tht’s why have to listen to lappy…

Knw what? i come to realize again that life is so wonderful if u see it from a wonderful side.

Somehow, we have to look forward, not staying in our past. The things that had let go, it has to go. No point getting it back. Look forward to a new adventure, not sit and mourn on the past memories.

Although sometimes we might miss something or someone in our past, yet… past cannot feed ur future. It is past that lead u to ur future. So, the things that had passed, treat it as ur teacher. Say thank you to your past, and move on.

 

okay, time for lunch. Hungry after gym. =) hehe…….

No comments: