My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Church tragedy, rise up my brothers and sisters.

My super fatigue eyes has brought me to another level on my conscious state. I am tired.. and hungry. As usual, the thought of getting extra pounds if i eat at this time freaked me out.

I've decided to take a break from revising.

I have reports, which stays stagnant at where i stopped due to the DRYNESS of my brain.
I have few more notes to go, which stayed stagnant too, due to the DRYNESS of my eyes.

I'm quite upset with the churches incident which happened lately. I am standing neutral, I don't really wanna side any parties. However, We as Malaysians should start to instill in our mind that we are living in one country, and harmonious is something we should work towards to.

Havoc is only created by those who have shallow mind, and short sighted. I seriously feel that the things that happened was immature.
I'm not judging through religious side, I'm judging through character wise.

It's Z generation now, and why are WE still living in some sort of 13th May 1963 arena?

Mmm... we're too old and too modern for that.

Till now, 8 churches has been destroyed.
I hope that the commotions and fightings will stop as soon as possible.

Everyone, dun be a fanatic.

Think of Malaysia's future. If Malaysia wants to be a DEVELOPED COUNTRY by 2020, There will be still millennium years to go if this kind of incident keep happening.

Life is seriously short. In Malaysia, no one really wants to get rid of each other's right. Surprisingly, we're kinda used to what we have and we're okay with what other's have... We respect Bumi's special right. Seriously.

Instead of fighting for something which won't be "Stolen" by other party (other country), why not fight to preserve our cultures and traditional foods origin which are currently being stolen by our dear Neighbour?

right??

Rise up, my lovely brothers and sisters. Rise up with a good, beneficial way.

Commotions bring no benefits to all of us.

Let's just stop all these and work towards a better future?? how about that?


HE sees us, and HE is looking after us. HE will take care of us, not to worry... Just Rise and walk to a better future.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Haizz.. No comment.. Better get out from here as soon as possible.