My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 10, 2010

depressed

I fall in a serious state of depression.... I blame my hormones.

I am very weird, i don't feel like talking, I don't feel like doing anything, I don't even feel like touching my notes which i plan to do so.

During work, I don't feel like talking much too.. It just feel so depressed. Yeap, this feeling came suddenly.

There's a period of silence between me and her. Not long, but long enuf to realized that i am having depression.

It is very scary to have a smile on the face but deep in the heart, everything is not right. The worse is, I get upset easily.. My nerves got turned on easily!!!! Even a small things, i tend to get angry and impatience easily.

mood not good.. dun wanna write d...



ciao.



still, I am positive.

No comments: