My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Good morning, and Good night.

the only reason why am i still awake at 530am is.. because i’m studying. Knw what? I slept from 7.xxpm to almost 2am. tht’s why, I’ve wasted around 5 hours there.. NAPPING!! and clearly, I’ve over-NAPPED. Crap.

 

Now, I just took my morning bath and just finished my CNS study. Will NAP again later as my lab today will end very late. Tonight, it’s another WAR for my lab report. Yes, I am doing my lab report on the experiment day itself. This is to ensure that i have enough time for my studies. hehe…

I’m going to need liver tonic soon.. Seriously. My liver has been working extremely hard and i feel guilty to jeopardise it. Mmm… this is call good TIME MANAGEMENT?? haha!!!

Nothing much happened today. I’ve stayed back for the Industrial Attachment Presentation today. Though it’s not my group who presents, Yet i stayed back to see other groups’ presentation and analyse the type of Qs which will be asked by the lecturers.

No doubt, it was scary.. I mean the Q&A session….

 

Well, I’ll still be fully prepared. My presentation date is on the 29th Jan. morning session. Mmm…..

 

My flu is recovering. I’m trying to suppress my throat inflammation by taking Papase-like drug. I think it’s Serrine ® tabs but its from another company.

To all of you who has a low immune system like ME. Dun stay up till 2-3am everyday yeah… cuz FLU and sore throat are what you might have. haha!!!

Thank God tht I’m recovering, I’m “filling” myself with lots of water.. to increase the rate of recovery. Yet, it helps.. beside taking CArinox®. hehe…

Time flies, it’s almost the end of week 3. Few more weeks, quizzes will come by. Argh….

Worse still, my study break for final exam is only 1 week. I have 7 subjects. see? common sense tells me to start preparing for finals NOW!

if not, how can i cope? I really cannot imagine….

 

Like Wei Kit said : “ Stress-resistant”.

He is right. This is because everyday is so stress till the extend that you don’t really acknowledge its presence anymore. It is always there and it has become a part of you.

GAh…. a life of a professional course student…. ha ha ha.

 

Mmm… I’m thinking of enrolling in dance club.. but not sure whether i want LAtin onot.. as Bain, Nick, Sher are interested in it. i think Tri too.. muahaha!! First thing’s first, do i have the time? and does the training time fits my time table????

I dunno… Will see then!!! =)

 

Time to nap, a while.

 

Good morning, and Good night. =)

 

P.S : ur lappy is beautifully done. =)  and.. nothing is tough if u face it, and understand it… plus practice it. You are not alone. =)

P.S.S : Parent’s acknowledgement…. Mmm…. my first step to success??

No comments: