My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 22, 2010

Engineering E-books, and Jeremy Camp.

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”- Revelation 21:4

this verse probed me about the pain, the tears, the sufferings that i had and i’m having.

There will be a day, with no more tears, no more pain, no more fears.

I truly believe in that.. it will come when we see Jesus face to face.

That’s what Jeremy CAmp sang. I like his songs a lot. Pop Rock is my favourite Genre, and he can conveyed worship song in POp Rock..

He’s an American, very young. His late wife was a true God Server, she died of cancer after the honeymoon trip. He married her before she died while she was having chemotherapy. True enough, with love from God, HE wants his wife with HIM. Hence, HE took her away to another place where is no pain, no fears, no tears.

This lovely man, Jeremy Camp, carried the wife’s strength, faith, and trust to GOd and continue his journey as a songwriter and Singer.

I admire his loyalty to his wife, and to God. =)

Moreover, his voice, is brilliant, it’s the type tht i like. =)

There will be a day – JEREMY CAMP

 

 

                          camp-jeremy-close-up-09jpg-06b1ef310dc88b8b_large

Spend a little of 5 minutes for this song. First, the lyrics attracts me. Second comes the melody.

 

I love this song a lot. =) meaningful.

God is always there, in HIS presence, nothing is impossible..

 

-----------------------==============-------------------------

came across a few e-books webbie. This is specially for my dearest DeEr whom I’ve promised to upload it.  True enuf, it’s midnight now and i havent finish my report. I’m facing some difficulties… Mmm..

Engineering books

Chem engineering books

Freebookspot

Free Chem catalog

that’s all for now. It’s more than enuf for her to search and be happy i guess???? =)

 

Hey, i miss you…

 

-------------=============-----------------

Toodles!!! have Finish up a bit of discussion, and sleep. My eye bag is SUPER DARK! I truly dun wanna fall asleep OR watch Legion with my PAnda Eye 2mr… ( i doubt la… ) haha!!

 

Nitey!