My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Blessed day to start off.

IT was a great last day of my holiday. I drove back to Cheras. The process was… dreading, reluctant.. Anyway, I spent my last journey back here with singing. My car’s Pioneer was blasting loud, and i just love the bass. So, i was singing my heart out and i can’t be more proud of my singing skills and voice. muahahaha!!!

Today’s work was a blessed one. Worked with Doreen, Lunched with Julene. Ups and Downs at work, gah… as usual. No work is without challenge. No challenge, No fun, right?

I guess it’s time for me to just sort of like SHUT UP AND DRIVE. Sometimes it really bothers me that i don’t wanna care for everything about work. Deep in my heart, I still cannot do it. PArtly because.. I am ME because of it.

Well, It’s been 3 years. Time flies huh? I started off 2nd Jan 3 years ago! i still rmber my feeling when Julene called and asked me to come work on the next day.I still rmber and treasure the feeling!! My first job! =)

Then, the days in LC are still fresh. You cannot expect everything to be smooth sailed. That’s for sure. I am consider lucky, cuz i did not really get “spanked” from boss.

then, A word from my ex colleague probed me to think more.. And, i started to analyse and observe.

gah, the past. Leave it. What i am concern of is PRESENT.

 

Honestly, today is a good start.

My Saturday turned well too. I dunno why. I think if i wasnt there, i will not be handling any classes too. For now, whatever that comes and I’m supposed to do, I will accept it and do my best.

I try to be simple. Simplicity sometimes pays more than anything else.

 

It’s late now. 2mr is my first day of class, it means… hectic life again. =)

anyway, My holiday was a really contented one. If you follow my blog, you will see that i really make use of it well. SPending it the way it should be.

Mummy once asked : “dont you feel tired of going here and there?? seriously you don’t feel exhausted?”

Me :" “ of course no. Holiday is to enjoy. Being young outdoes everything mum.”

 

so, Being young is something old people cannot have. haha!! Guys, new Year now, spend every moment to the maximum. Live it like you are going to die 2mr. =)

Good night.

 

P.S : everything starts to go well. I wish.

No comments: