My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year meal with my love one. =)

okay, i said i was going to post about my lovely New YEar dinner Rae.. My dearest little stupid dumb head sis. Mmm…. still prefer to call her DeEr. =)

so, i went to PD in the morning and ffk-ed her. Extremely guilty… yes, i am. but thank God that I think she is showered by whole lots of love and she kinda like forgive me??? haha!!! nah, prolly cuz i’m special to her, tht’s why she forgives me. muahahaha!!!!

nah, I ffk-ed her, and i will make it up to her and i did. The MANHATTAN FISH MARKET meal was my idea. Why? because both of us hvn been there before. It would be good to have our first meal there on the first day of 2010. =)

I still rmber last year, WE had our NEw YEar Lunch in LAvender… It was a nice meal ..and this year, I’m the one who will give the treat! =) I’m not sure about coming years… but i knw definitely that next year, she will have her New YEar celebrated in SOme snowy country. Anyhow, I still want to have New Year meals with her in the future!!! =) OKay, it’s not our anniversary, but… It’s meaningful to me..Because every year, i think our relationship has grown to another different stage. She is part of my life now. Yes, She is.

I think we’ve gone through many things to come to realize that I am the  way i am. These, all the flashbacks, memories.. they are all my treasure cuz they are all which brings her to me.

God knows how much i love my comfy accompany. One day, When my Mr. Right appears,I will HAve him to accept the bond that me and her has! this is a must!!! =) and i will literally make him see how worthy she is to me. He has to accept my family before accepting me. =) hehe….. cuz they are precious to me.

So. lets come back to our New Year dinner.

WE went to Manhattan Fish Market for a nice fish meal!! =)

                                   Image436

Nice meal, Nice start for a brand new year. =)

 

                                          Image438

HEr eyes disappear!! haha!! nah, she couldnt find any logos of the Restaurant… so, i suggested using tissue to tk pic. =) hehe…

 

     Image439 Image440

FAce showered by love. She looks lovely, and ugly? haha!! nah, her heart is a beauty. =)

 

Image441 Image442

cant wait to eat!! cuz I was starving!! hehe….

 

           Image414 Image416

SHe looks like her nose spilled creams. haha!!! Chocolate milk shake!! YUMMY!!! =)

 

                       Image443

 

Mayonnaise, chilli, and garlic. I actually liked the Mayo. =)

 

                             Image419

Seafood platter For One. I ordered it for her. =) nice!!!

 

                                          Image417

see how he flames the Seafood Platter?? haha!!!!

 

                                Image418

My Dory Fish in GARDEN HERBS. I like it!!! =)

 

                             Image420

okay, she looks a bit retarded. DUn mind her yeah!! haha!!!

 

                                 Image422

nice meal huh?? haha!! basically, i ate half of her portion. haha!! Nah, according to her, she gave me half because she sayang me??? =) I knw she does. =)

I talked a lot… talked a lot to her. Non-stop i guess??? LOL!!! I wanna thank her for the lovely listening ears and precious encouragements. i will programme it in my mind. =)

She got my feelings mixed up. Excited, Touched, sad, guilty, and happy again. haha!! I tell you, it was a great day for everything to start. =)

After that, she went to buy movie tickets for her Lumu Kakis whom she appreciate lots. =) hehe……

then, we bought tickets too!! hehe… we watched “Did you Hear about the Morgans?”

                                       1213718aa

this is extremely hilarious!! a cool movie to watch!! haha!! WAtch it watch it!! Laughed like no one else. hehe… =)

 

so, i only get to wish DeEr “Happy New Year” face to face yesterday. =)

 

Guys, I will post my resolutions if i feel like posting yeah!! hehe…. definitely it will be a brand new challenge to me. =)

A new Year resembles continuation in pursuing of what u’ve dreamed of. Dare to dream, this is what she told me yesterday. Yeap, Dare to move too.

I dun wanna make anymore explanation why “the gap is there”. Like i told her, It’s a new year, and it is time for me to face everything. I cannot runaway forever.

Peeps, happy New year!!!

To everyone, thanks for existing in my life and accept who i am.

To 2010, be good to me yeah!!!

To you, thanks for spending time with me still. =) I am seriously happy for everything that you are going through now. =) *love and hugs*

Lastly,Kudos for them!! =)

                               P1010015

P.S : My first Satuday this year,how would it be??? =)

No comments: