My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 11, 2009

YAY!

Reached JB!!! but cousins havent come back yet...anyhow, I'm safely arrived. I can't wait to meet all of them!!!

Just arrived, saw laptops, and my tangan gatal... hehe.....

Today's annual lunch was fantastic!!! More picture info plz visit RAchel Ngiam's blog yeah!!

I had fun eating...

but as what you see, I am not as what you saw. My feelings are still the same. haha!! I'm weird huh???

yeah, totally weird!

The best thing is... HAving the time to meet all of them one shot!! Mmm.. it saves me time huh?

Besides the food, i guess, the other best thing about today is i get to eat buffet with Sissy and Rae.. It's a different experience. =)

okay, Wash up time!! =)

To You,
I'm giving you a personal gift on Xmas... Just for siblings. =) hehe.....

Happy holiday!!! =)


P.S : Miss ya!

No comments: