My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A great day of mine!=)

okay, I'm blogging with a freakig small LAPPY!!! My owh my......

I had great fun today. this morning, went to SHOP!!! bought like crazy!! Gosh, the choices of clothes here are better than anywhere else!! GOSH!!!! So, i've bought some of my formal clothes and some CNY clothes. hehe... mummy pays. muahahaha!!!

Had great breakfast with my aunties, yeah.. all the kids were still sleeping tht time. so.. we went off!! then, my niece came!!! Gosh... she is so big now!!!! haha!!! and she is darn smart! had fun with her and had fun bullyibng my cousies... =)

Afternoon, went shopping again,while all the kids were playing badminton in a club.. Mmm... it's time for adults to HAVE FUN!!!! YAY!
Shpped Shopped!!and SHOPPED! GREAT!!! I LOVE MUMMY for her generosity although we'd fell into a financial crisis... Mmmm... long story, better not say. but it's definitely not becuz of our family. we are still surviving good. =)

The Kids came back around 4plus, had some food, the went to SWIMMING AGAIN at 6 plus. So, it's OUR PARADISE to SHOP AGAIN!!!
I went to PC FAIR~! hehe... bought myself a 8GB pendrive at a reasonable bargain, and daddy bought me a Clip On Web CAm.. yes!! can see my DArlings d!!!!
will go again 2mr to enquire about somehting which i'm curious... Blog about it when i'm truly sure about iT!!=)

Just came back from supper th0ugh... anyhow, i did not eat anything cuz the thought of getting extra pounds freaked me out. so.. yeah. Now, I'm blogging...

Chatted with DeEr... As usual la, it's quite happy to see her Stupid face appear on my phone. haha!! yeah when she calls or msg me, her picture will show. Today, kinda special... She talked to me instead of me BLAH everything to her,. I'm very happy for her and she makes me GATAL to see HIS FACE!!!
haha!~!!

If i love him at first sight, you knw la.. He is not to be loved by you... muahahaha!!!! LOL! joking la..... I have a feeling that he will be a nice guy. so....=) soulmate? will see then!! =)

Don't cry. I understand the feelings, very much. =)

I used to be in your situation too, but,. it ended up nothing happened. cuz HE has someone d.. but he cares about me.. guess it's only normal frens huh... so.. yeah, i guess i've gave up now, and be his good friend. till now.. Yeah, we're very very good fren that he can tell me anything, as he trusts me more than anybody.

so yeah...
but i do hope that things will turn fine for DeEr la.. for her case... =)

Time renders everything.
To be honest, My DarLeng made me lost confident.. his immaturity had got me headache..

Hey, TO YOU..
there's something i wanna ask...
As you knw both of them broke up right? but She still keep in touch with me and tell me how she feels...
Sometimes, i just leave it cuz i dunno how should i react.
In YOUR opinion, should i keep contact with her? SOmehow, the ways she feels made me guilty.. cuz my hands, front and back are made of FLESH.

owh, you still have lots of time to choose your c=soulmate.. tk your time. =)

I miss You Lots.
thanks for the things you've done for me...=) As a return, Ill reward you with something special this Xmas. Yes, You'll get a gift from me. =)

regards:
me


--------------===============--------------
TIme to wash up, cuz 2mr will be another great day!! having breakfast with Uncle Yeoh and Aunty jane!! Aunty JAne! CAn meet you at last!!!





P.S : We've been discussing about both of them.. somehow, HE is still immature..... sigh.....

P.S.S : AL, PRay and thank, Love, Faith Trust to HIM. =)

FIND YOURSELF BACK FAST! =)

No comments: