My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 10, 2009

fUN FAir!!! =)

         

All of a sudden, i thought of going to this place… It was rejected by Sher and Min Yin strongly cuz.. SHer was not being attracted by Fun Fair, Min Yin wants to sleep earlier.. but all of us decided to go at last… cuz someone attracted Sher with the Spinning Swing!! thanks to Sei Yea!!!!

 

                    Image117

Yeap, this is the Fun FAir we went!!! hehe…

 

                   Image118

Ready…..

              Image119

GET.. SET….

 

                       Image120

GO!!!!!

BANG!!!!

All of us had fun banging each other… (erm.. LOL!! it sounds obscene) haha!!

 

With my darlings, We had fun!!!

 

                          Image122

okay, this is the spinning swing….

I feel nauseated after this ride.. Well, there were 2.. who don’t wanna ride… basically, they took photos and stood there, talking and watching us…

                                          Image124

My DeEr and Sei Yea, Aeris Yee!! =)

 

                        Image123

对你爱爱爱不完。。。。she looks like she is singing the phrase.. haha!

 

                              Image129

I almost got fainted….

 

                            Image131

Still pretend that i can tahan…. haha!! =)

 

                        Image126

You knw what? this thing works backwards.. and i dunno why… haha!!! anyhow, we din manage to ride this.. cuz i was really feeling sick after the last “3 year-old Kid” ride according to SHer!!! (yeah, flip coins, God’s will) LOL.

 

                                    Image134

                      Image139

We rode this… Me, MIn Yin, and Sher!! Sher was sitting beside me, and… WE YELL!!! IT was spinning 360 degrees!!! Sher kept asking :”Kuen, talk to me !! talk to me!!”

I was like.. “ TAlk what???”

Imagine yourself hanging upside down, around 100m from the ground and someone expect you to talk to him/her!??!?!? hahaha!!

I was Yelling.. and at last, i as too tired yelling and i gave up yelling… haha!

Min Yin, she was stable, and She treat the ride as “blowing wind and enjoying the breeze”. Oh My GOSH!!!!!!!!

I was really dizzy and nauseated…. after the ride.

 

                             Image136

deciding what to play after that… haha!

 

                           Image133

Aren’t the dumbo(s) cute???? hehe… look like my DeER right?? LOL!!

 

Well, my Fun FAir trip was definitely a fun one.. at least, i get to find what i’ve lost… although it’s a bit pricey, but it doesnt matter. =)

Although i’ve vomitted like no one else’s business when i got back, well.. it doesnt matter… Spending time with my friends and family is something money cant buy =)

 

-------------------------======================-------------------------

I feel so guilty, anyhow, Someone told me not to feel sorry. Yet, the feeling is still there. I’m trying to endure the pain. Yes, I’m trying hard to overcome it. Seriously, I’m trying very hard.

I went to LC instead, however the Lucky Draw was postponed to the actual day. I’ll draw together with the rest.=)

Sometimes, I feel that… It is nothing much to overcome.. aint it?

Sometimes, I really feel that i am the lousiest person there…

Sometimes, I do feel belonged..

Sometimes, I feel like running away.

 

It is complicated. I dunno where to start and i dun really sure how i’ve started to be like this.

Actually, Work is not the only thing .. another one is my Saturday training. I guess that day she heard my conversation with him tht day and for sure she heard my tears. If she did not hear or witness it, then.. forget it la.

yeah, i dunno what’s wrong with me. Somehow, my heart is not in it…

I need someone to push me from behind… if not, I’ll stay stagnant and permanent. No one can really heal what i feel. Mmm…….

Aiyah… I am running away from it. Seriously, I’ve hide myself for more than a month….

can you imagine that???

 

But i aint wasting my time, i get quality times in return, with my family and friends. I think the most memorable moments are my SAturdays with my family. =)

Spending time with them is the most rewarding for all that i’m going through. It is tiring, and i knw that i cannot remain this way forever.

Somehow, i need to turn and accelerate. I cannot brake forever. right???

----------------=====================-----------------------

2mr is a happy day.

and i realize that i’m doing whatever things and sacrificing whatever just to be with my family.

 

--------------------=====================-----------------------------

 

Another last thing for this post.. A prayer for baby Kayden, which i will not miss every single day while I' pray for the rest of my loved ones…

God bless baby KAyden.. God, he deserves more than 1.5 years.. He deserves to see this beautiful world Lord. Lord, please bless Kayden with a strong heart to fight the demons, God, please bless Kayden’s family strength to go through all these.. please bless Kayden with happiness GOd, for, again, he deserves it as he is just a toddler. ALthough he is living an extraordinary life, I pray that these are the obstacles that YOU created for him to go through so that he can become a tough fighter God. God, with all your mercy and grace, GOD Bless him.

In the Name of God, Amen.

No comments: